Thank y'all🤍

NO BODY MOVE

-But on a real note 3K REALLY DUDE

-But on a real note 3K REALLY DUDE... thank y'all for everything. You all have been so patient through these last couple of days. I have two drafts that I'm working on and I might be able to release them in the next two weeks.

-Although testing starts on Thursday (for me tomorrow is Monday) the last day of school is around the end of May so y'all should be getting quite a few stories then.

-As always love you all and make sure yall are eating and drinking daily.

~Byo~

-5/13/2022-

-First day of testing was yesterday 😁. I was one of the last to finish but it's alright, I didn't have to go to another class for makeup testing. So that's good but Mondays the second day of state testing then Wednesday and Friday. Then one more week of school till the summer.

-Speaking of which chapter do y'all want me to reveal to y'all first...

--Fluffy- this chapter is a continuation of "Nightmares" basically Levi explains who and where he got his small bunny from. And he might open up on what his nightmares are laced with.

--Notes- this is just a tiny chapter about the hidden and rather busy love life of Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman. When they couldn't find time for each other they would make the cadets hand deliver a small note to the other, just to keep the love going.

-So? To the audience, which one y'all want first? And to remind y'all I take requests, if the things I write don't appeal to you then tell me what i should write. I also give credit, and I believe that's all I came to say so...

~Byo~

-5-16-2022-

-Second day done (reading) I believe I have one-two more days of this hell then another week till schools out. And if you want me to be honesty y'all might just get a story sometime this week.

-I stayed up the majority of the week end just sitting there writing so the story "notes" might be what y'all are ready, ight.

-Hope y'all are drinking/eating and maintaining some type of mental health.

~Byo~

-5/18/2022-

-Last day of testing y'all. One more week and I'm done with school, but a story might be going out sometime today. I don't think I have anything else to say so...

-Hope y'all drinking and eating when you can.

~Byo~