...Love!?!❤️?

--Edited--

*Armin and Hanji go by they/them in this story*
Time: 5 pm
Setting: Living room

~No ones POV~

Hanji was a very very crazy person but this time Levi thinks that they went way to far. This to him was going to end his career as a captain. Although Hanji just thinks Levi was going too over board on what the punishment was going to be with what he was about to do.

Hanji and Levi were in the living room with some of the other cadets, (Jean, Marco, Sasha, Connie, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Ymir and Historia) They all were playing truth or dare by now at least three couples where finalized and almost everyone said who their crush was. The only person left was Levi, No one had the guts to ask besides Armin whose turn it was.

"Hey Captain"

"Mm" He said through a mouth full of tea.

"Truth or Dare" Armin asked with a small smile on their face.

Levi swallowed his tea saying, "...Dare"

"You sure?!" Jean butts in.

"Yeah, Armins the one asking not Hanji." Levi answered Jeans question. Fully aware of Hanjis eye roll.

"I dare you to...." Armin was cut off by Eren whispering something into their ear.

"Hey no, let Armin decide on the dare by themself." Levi called out not trusting what ever Eren was going to dare him to do.

"I didn't say that when I was saying the rules." Hanji states with a smirk.

Levi started to sip his tea when Armin out of no where said

"I dare you to start giving hints to your crush that you like them."

Levi put the front of his hand over his mouth to prevent any tea to fall out due to him choking on it. Hearing that come from Armin was rather surprising even if someone else recommended it.

"Ohhhhhh Captiannnnns got a crushhhhhh." Sasha coos with Jean and Connie saying OOhhhhhh in the background.

"Says you bitch" Levi called out turning around with a red face. "If.." Levi stopped talking not wanting to make a fool of himself in front of the cadets, although his face was still a bright red. That's when Jean and Marco both throw 50 dollars each in front of Levi. Levi was confused at why.

"Go get your girl and you get 100 dollars"

Hanji started laughing their ass off "Who said it was a girl!!"

Levi turned to Hanji hitting them rather hard on their shoulder. Hanji still leaned back up against the chair that was behind them, holding their shoulder laughing their ass off.

"captains gay?" Mikasa asked

"Okay, I'm going fuck."

Levi walked out the door, slamming it against the frame. He then started to take the walk of shame to Erwin's office. Not ready for what was to come. As soon as he got to the office he knocked on the door not realizing that he did that. Erwin got up from his office desk and walked to the door opening it. Surprised when he saw Levi,

"Hello Levi"

"Hey..."

Erwin moved out the way letting Levi come in, although when he didn't sit down it had made Erwin kind of confused. Levi points to the door. Erwin looked at it then back at Levi, tilting his head to the side like a confused cat.

Levi walked over locking the door grabbing Erwin's large hand bringing him over to the two chairs sitting around a small wooden desk in the corner of their shared rooms.

"Levi.. You okay?? He said in a gently voice scared if there was something wrong with his captain.

"Can... I sit right here.... Just for a little while." Levi's small and rather quiet voice chimed in very different from his usual stern and proud voice.

Erwin didn't respond he just brought Levi's chair closer to his before starting on his paperwork yet again.

"Thanks." Getting a small hum from the other male gave him the message to slowly lower his head to lay on the others shoulder. Erwin's body slightly tensed before relaxing again for Levi's comfort.

"You sure you're alright Lev?"

Levi's face light up bright red from the altered name. After a minute or so Levi seemed to remember that he was asked a question and so let a rather rushed yes slip from his lips.

Erwin let paperwork slip from one of his arms to let it drop over top Levi's smaller shoulders.

Soon after an hour Levi's body seemed to relax almost completely boneless to the side of Erwin's body letting him know that the other was asleep. Erwin pushed his hands underneath Levi before standing up, carrying him to his own bed. Levi woke up looking at Erwin when he was laid down. Erwin saw this and so he walked to his wardrobe and threw a rather large brown jacket with the wings of freedom painted on the back.

"You can wear one of my jackets instead of your straps and uniform" Erwin told this to the confused smaller male. He then pointed to a door telling him that, that is the door to the bathroom. Levi got up and grabbed the piece of clothing taking it to the bathroom with him. After an hour, Levi came out of the bathroom with wet hair and that brown jacket damn near falling to his knees. Erwin looked over at the male smiling from his office chair.

Levi was about to sit back in his chair before he was interrupt by Erwin telling him to go lay down that it was getting late.

Due to this Levi started for the bed, once he was laying down he called back to the taller man.

"Hey are you gonna lay down too?"

"Yeah in a minute let me finish this one packet, alright?"

Levi left this without a word and instead let unconsciousness over take him.

|~~~<LE END>~~~|

Words: 1010

I don't really have anything to say about this chapter but ummmm thanks for reading this?

Well deserved editing has happened-
(I'm sorry and worried about your mental health to the ones that saw the original)

~Byo~