Ruined Date😡

It was around 5 at night when Levi and Erwin finally stopped walking on top of the wall and instead sat down on the edge right beside each other. The spot that they had picked had been perfect for watching the sunset. It had also been a perfect place to have one of their few dates.

They didn't go on many because there wasn't really the time to go on these dates, but they charished the ones they did go on. They would go out for hours at a time, just to make up for the times when they didn't.

Honestly the definition of a perfect relationship. For the 5 months they have been together, they had not once gotten into a fight or yelled at the other because of something personal. Of course they yell at one another because of battle plans but never for things that happen in their relationship life.

But because of the amount of time they would spend away from the scouting regiment, it kind of worried the cadets. Although instead of confronting them, they decided to just spy and see what they could see.

So on this date to the walls, the cadets had followed, of course they aren't the best at spying. Making it to where they were almost found out twice.

Through the journey the cadets had saw and heard a lot of different things from the two lovers. These things being; them holding hands, slightly flirting with each other, and the smaller one of the two climbing on the others back.

This rather surprised the cadets, they knew the two were extremely close but they only thought of them as friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But after seeing this, there minds changed for the better.

They continued to follow the two lovers until the two stopped and sat down on the edge of wall rose. The cadets had watched Levi slid off of erwin's back and sit right beside him.

Both men sat there for a moment without saying anything. Whilst Levi was waiting for Erwin to say something, he had thrown his legs over erwin's and rested his head on the commanders large shoulders. Erwin welcomed this by wrapping an arm around the other and laying his head on top of the others.

They both sat there for a moment without saying anything until Erwin sighed, sat up straight and but the other on his lap facing him. They both pecked lips before Levi pushed his face into erwin's neck.

"Can you tell me another story about your childhood?"

"Umm, sure."

It took Erwin a few seconds before he started to talk. Levi would of loved to see erwin's face due to him always having a smile on whenever he talked about what he did with his grandad when he was younger.

Levi had his eyes closed whilst listening to the other voice, letting himself drown in it until he decided to open the beautiful grey globes to find half of the survey corps looking over at him, some sitting others leaning up against the cannons and some taking pictures.

This made Levi go bright red but due to the fact the cadets could only see his eyes it didn't really matter. He raised a hand to flip them over and mumbled, half asleep to duck off.

Erwin stopped talking confused.

"Not you keep talking." Levi replied to erwin's actions with a voice different from his normal stern one.

Erwin turned around to find a group of amazed children. He waved and asked why they were here.

"Umm Hange said y'all were dating and we wanted to see if it was real?" Sasha had more or less asked while dragging out the and.

"Well you got the proof, now leave."

"Levi."

Levi shut up after this and just laid there drinking up the body heat from the other. This impressed the cadets by how he could shut up humanities strongest soldier with one word. 

Erwin sighed and asked, "Is there anything y'all want to know?"

"Like... About y'all's relationship?" Marco asked confused.

Erwin nodded ignoring Levi's protests. After that, the cadets started to ask questions like, 'When did yall start dating??' (5 months), 'Are yall going to get married and when?!?!?' (...), both had stayed silent when this question was asked. The two males looked away with red faces.

After they were done with their questions, Levi had enough and told them to fuck off, so the two could have some time alone. Which Erwin didn't like how he yelled at the cadets, but the scouts were fine with and started to walk away.

When they were sure the kids were gone, Levi grabbed the others chin and pulled their lips together. Putting nothing but love into it. Although a little bit later it started to get a little heated. With Erwin pushing his tongue into the others mouth forcefully. He did this because he knew if he tryed asking for permission the shorter one of the two would of started acting like a brat and say no.

After they broke from the kiss, Erwin stood holding Levi and started the long walk to the scouting regiment. Although, when they walked in non of the scouts where there.

Perfect.

Erwin grabbed the smaller one and started to drag him to their shared room, where he started to kiss the smaller one again...

(use your imagination with the rest ;>)

|~~~<LE END>~~~|

Words: 931

Had some extra time to myself, so decided to whip something up a little spice. Nothing to big though.

~Byo~