Roof tops🌃

--Edited--

Time: 2:00AM
Setting: Roof of Survey Corps

~No ones POV~

Levi's favorite thing to do when ever he can't sleep was to go and star gaze up on the roof top of the survey corps. It was rather relaxing and some nights he would try his damness to stay awake just so he would be able to do this. One time he fell asleep on the roof but was woken up when he was picked up by one of the other cadets with the others following behind, although he didn't say anything and just pretended to still be asleep when he felt himself being let down and covered up with a blanket.

Back to today he was again up on the roof tops trying not to fall asleep and let the peace and quiet overcome him. Although this peaceful silence was ruined by the sound of the door to the roof open. Levi groaned as he rolled over to see who it was. To his suprise it was the commmander, Erwin, he was holding two cups, one filled with tea and the other filled with coffee.

He sat down next to Levi handing him one of the cups when levi finally sat up. The tea cup in his hand was warm perfect for this cold night.

"You're going to get youself sick if you stay out here without a jacket."

"I really don't care, makes it easier for me to get out of watching the cadets."

"Yeah easier for you to stay in your room and finish the paperwork you still have," He took a small sip from his drink that was still to hot to enjoy.

Levi grumbled hating how it seemed like Erwin was always right with everything to Levi this was very, very hot. He didn't want to think about this now because it would always make his face go red, but since it was cold out Erwin might let the crimson on Levi's cheeks be caused by the cold. But this might make him force Levi to go back inside, to warm up. God knows Levi doesnt want that, although Erwin might again make him stay in his room to make sure Levi doesnt sneak back out into the cold.

Levi was broken out of his own thoughts by a hand brushing hair out of his face. he looked up at who the hand had belong to and locked eyes with the perpatrator. They both locked eyes not knowing how to explain this situation to the other. Erwin soon moved his hand down to the side of Levi's face and started to rub it softly. The smaller male soon broke away from the hand laying his head down on Erwins broad and muscilar chest.

Erwin wrapped his arms around Levi's small frame taking in the little heat given from his tiny 5'3 body. Erwin soon to find that Levi didn't really have any abs as his hands folded around Levi's body exploring where he could with his hands. After a little while Erwin put his hands on Levi's back rubbing small circles on it. Making Levi calm down...

"Where you going to kiss me?" Levi bluntly asks

"...Yes. Sorry?"

"Don't be.. Can we maybe.... finish what you... tried to start?"

Without saying anything Erwin lifted levi's head up by his chin pressing their lips together. The smaller gay one complied kissing back, loving how Erwin didn't put any sexual pressure to it. His lips were also very soft against the others. Both loved it so fucking much Levi had started to move his body to where he could sit on Erwins lap. Erwin settled his hands on Levi's hips rubbing small shapes on them. While Levi had his hands tangled in Erwin's hair ruffling the back with one on the shaven part of his soft, messy, yellow hair.

They soon had to break apart with a small line of saliva connecting both males lips. Levi's face was a shade of red that was so deep and bright. It was a beautiful compane for the smaller ones pale skin.

Levi's face was then stuffed into Erwin's neck hiding it from the older. This made Erwin chuckle, as he rubbed Levi's back with one of his hands while the other rested on one of the raven's thighs.

Both men had stayed like this for a while now until Erwin stood up with Levi still wrapped around him. Levi panicked squeezing Erwins back and torso with his legs.

"What the hell" the younger whisper-yelled.

"We are going to our office to warm up." Erwin replied with a calming voice as he opened the door that led down staires.

"I can walk and plus what if someone sees us. We would get knocked out of our position faster then a titan could eat us!!" Levi complide trying to get off of Erwin. Erwin didn't answer this time and instead held the smaller one with a stronger grip making Levi let out a small squeak.

A little bit later both men find them selfs holding the other male with a smile plastered on their faces. This had happened after they took a bath together, which they didn't even clean their selfs. They just sat their embracing the others warmth.

|~~~/LE END\~~~|

Words: 999

This story was a really short one wih no editing just because of how long its been since I have uploaded. Its been like what a week... damn I'm sorry I didnt get this out sooner. School has been kicking my ass, but CHRISMAS BREAK HAS STARTEDDDD. Meaning there is sure to be more activity on this acount.

READ THIS PLEASE!!!

Question: What should the next story be leading up to Levi's b-day special? I was thinking something along the lines of Levi annoying Erwin with thousands of kisses while Erwin is trying to finish paperwork. But I wish to hear yalls import on this topic.

Thank you for reading. <3

Byo ^w^