Little me😊

*So I have yet to get any hate from this book but if you have a thing against people that are littles (little space / age regression) please leave because this is not the book that you are going to want to read. Plus do not and I repeat DO NOT sexualize little Levi in this story (or basically any little you see or know of), it's weird alright. I will also say if I make any mistakes in this story, due to me not being someone that slips into a little state, please tell me, if I say something that makes one of you littles out there uncomfortable I will remove it. Thank you to the ones that read this.*

-----------------------------------------------

Levi's POV

These last few weeks have been hard as hell, I had over heard a conversation from a random grouping of people that made it uncomfortable for me to slip under. I hate people that say those things, it's stupid especially since people do slip because of some mental issues not because they just want to have fun.

Also, Keith had been giving us way more paperwork than normal due to him accidentally throwing the others away. So everything had to be redone, and me going into my little space wasn't possible if I wanted to keep up with this large stack of papers. Due to the amount of paperwork is higher ups have to do we have cadets running in and out of our rooms every twenty seconds. And personally, I don't feel like explaining to Connie why I had a pacifier in my mouth or why I was coloring in a children's coloring book.

I want to skip the embarrassment, also Erwin and me have been sleeping in the same bed for a while know and waking him up due to me climbing over him for my paci was ten times worse than the cadets finding me. But today being one of my days off and a day were the stack of paperwork is rather low I decided to go lay in bed and see if I can regress.

So I grab the paci that I keep on a box under my bed and climb under the covers. I normally never have to use anything to regress it just sometimes happens but right know I was desperate. I was stressed out of my mind, and wanted to get these emotions out someway or another.

As I lay here with a binky in my mouth, eyes closed and covered in a soft blanket, I hear erwin's voice call out a small 'Levi.' I quickly pull the paci out my mouth and turn around to see the taller blonde leaning on the door frame, luckily what I had tried to do didn't work.

(Erwin talking is in bold)

"Are you alright?"
"Yep just a little tired..."
"What you got there?"
"What?"
"Under the blanket..."

At this point, erwin stood in front of me trying to pull the blanket off my lap. Before I could react he already saw the small pacifier. I turned my head bowing in shame as the commander most likely was judging me right know. Although when Erwin picked it up was when the tears started to pour.

To my surprise Erwin dropped to his knees and hugged me holding me closer to his rather large body. Confused, I leaned forward into his arms before. His hand had moved to my back, rubbing it lightly before moving me into his lap. He then grabbed my paci pushing it into my mouth then laid my head onto his shoulder.

I moved closer to him trying to hide my face although with how he was handling this made me think he didn't really mind.

"You alright."

The only thing i could do was nod, not wanting to pull my pacifier out of my mouth. He then started to stand before laying me down on our bed and laid down beside me. Holding me closer to him. I buried my face into his chest due to me being five seconds from crying.

"Are you going to talk to me... I just want to know why you have this."

After he had stated this I took the paci out my mouth and explained to him what little space was and that I was one of them. After I finished he began to asked me questions about my little space. Some of the questions were, how young do you regress to? Is what I'm doing making you uncomfortable? (He said this because he was holding my lower back and had one of his hands on my thigh.)

I also told him why I had been so stressed lately. This being caused by me not being able to slip under. After hearing this he flipped onto his back laying my head onto his chest. He did this while playing with my hair, lightly patting my head and back. He was trying to help me fall under.

Which I was extremely thankful for being in his arms because half way through him helping me was when I started to cry my eyes out, mid way into slipping under. When I started to cry Erwin was right there to pull me closer asking if I was alright. I took the paci out my mouth saying...

"It's nots fair how I has to do everyfing whilst everyone else gets fwee time!!"

When I said this I basically screamed at Erwin not meaning to plus half the words I said slurred together too form a jumble of mixed up letters. After a small silence of just Erwin holding me closer I finally call out...

"I'm sowry..."

"It's alright buddy... Come on let's take a nap know, alright?"

I nod with a small sigh before pushing my self into erwin more along with pulling my paci back to my mouth. I soon fell asleep whilst being held by the taller male...

Erwin's POV

Once Levi finally fell asleep i slipped out of his bed before walking to his desk to see that it was practically overflowing with work. To think this is the reason he's so stressed and he couldn't regress through it all... damn.

I sat down at the rather small wooden desk picking up a pen and began to work on some of the piece of paper Levi had started to work on. While I was working on his paperwork I found that he had doodles of small pictures in the corner of some sticky notes here and there.

~~~Time skipツ~~~

After an hour or so of me doing Levi's work I felt a small tap on my shoulder. This action made me jump slightly before turning around to see who it was.

"Mornin'"

As a response I got a small wave with a quiet yawn followed. I wrapped an arm around his lower half, bringing him closer.

"You alright?"

Another small hum...

"You still little..."

He shook his head before leaning onto my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around his waist guiding him over to my lap.

"You could of told me something was wrong, Levi..."

"Didn't wanna bother you." Levi had slurred out, most likely due to him being half asleep. I had reassured him that he could have never bothered me with something like that.

After I told him this, he relaxed more in my arms with his head laying on my shoulder doing nothing more than keeping me company. And that's all he had to do.

|~~~<LE END>~~~|

Words: 1322

Sorry for such a late update, my sleeping has been slipping up on me and I have started running out of ideas for fluff. Unlike like the story's I write for y'all lime/lemon/smut has so many things you can write about. But I'm starting to thing that my writings have been repeating themselves.

This one was actually edited (◉‿◉) although I was half asleep through the entire thing.

So please help me by requesting...

~Byo~