Levi's Birthday Suprise🎉

--Edited--
A/N
PRONOUNS;
Armin and Hanji: They/Them
Sasha and Ymir: She/They
Levi and Marco: They/He <P.S; Levi is transgender in this/ although it is not brought up until he opens his presents.>
Eren and Jean: They use any pronouns that arent feminine (example; he/they/it)

|~~~/End of A/N\~~~|

Setting: Cafe
Time: 3:30 AM, A week before Chrismas

All the cadets were sitting down at one of the tables in the cafeteria talking about Chrismas and what they wanted. Due to them all having a secret santa. (Hanji-san's idea) After talking for a bit the door to the cafe opened making all of them scared because if the person at the door was Captain all of them would be getting kicked.

Although when they had turned around it was Hanji and Erwin.

"Good Morning, My Children!!" Hanji had basically yelled.

Erwin on the other hand waved as his hello.

"Good Morning Hanji-san" Armin answered while waving at Erwin.

The others all said their hi's and started talking amongst themselfs again.

"Yall talking about Chrismas?" Erwin asked the others when he came back with a cup of coffee.

"Yes sir."

"What are yall going to get Levi?!?!" asked Hanji-san, whilst they were basically jumping off the walls.

Everyone was rather confused by this, due to non of them being his secret. Instead of talking the cadets just looked at Hanji and their commander with a confused expression.

"Were we suppost to get Captain something?" Jean finally asked, breaking the thin ice of silence.

"Did Levi not tell yall, If he didn't it's his birthday on Christmas!!"

The cadets were a mixture of different emotions. Some being exited others being pissed off because of Levi getting a double Christmas, but they didn't!! After they all got over that they had started to think of something for captain. Sasha suggested a big feast with all of Captains favorites. Which Erwin and Hanji helped with by telling them Red Velvet cake and Vanilla ice cream along with tea were some of his favorites. They also listed alot of other pastries and meals Levi likes.

"Okay, but who's going to get Captain out of the house." asked Armin, wanting to make this a surprise instead of Levi being the director on where things went.

"I can, yall are just going to tell me how long he has to stay out of the house." answered Erwin, with a calming smile.

~Time Skip staring Levi's curvy ass body~

December 24, 2021, 10:00 pm

Everyone was in the Dining room talking about eachothers roles...

Erwin: Distraction/Taking Levi somewhere for around 2 hours.
Mike/Miche: Help supervise in the kitchen along with helping bake (due to him knowing alot about Levi's favorites.)
Armin/Hanji: Going out to get cleaning supplies/tea cups/presents for their captain.
Jean/Marco: Buying Decorations for the party, along with putting them up.
Sasha/Connie(Cony??):Snacks!!/Out buying chips/drinks/candy/ all sorts of treats for captains day.
Eren/Mikasa: Look out/Watching/Alerting the others about Levi and Erwin's return.
Historia/Ymir: Set up/Getting the dining room ready by setting the plates/silverware and when done they will help Jean and Marco.

After everything was thought through they started the process of making this the best Christmas/Birthday ever!!!

Erwin had alarmed Levi that they were going to eat dinner at a different time then usual due to "one of the cadets forgetting to clean the kitchen and so the workers had to clean it before they could start cooking." Although this was a complete lie he had made up just to get Levi to not go into the dining room while the others were planing.