Jealousy🤬

--EDITED--
Levi and Erwin came back rather late after their small meeting with pixies because of a group of fangirls. But this time instead of Levi being surrounded with the girls it was Erwin. This was the prime reason on why Levi stormed to his room after returning back to the scouting regiment. Most of the other cadets didn't worry to much about this because of the Captains usual adittude being mean and rude. So this was no big deal to the them, until it was around 3 and they hadn't heard from him all day.

Erwin decided to walk around to Levi's room and check up on him. Although when he knocked on the door, no one had answered, and when he opened the door no one was inside the room but there was a note...

"You fucked up old man, I am in your office." Off to the side was a small drawing of an angry face it was honestly adorable. Erwin smiled lightly as he pushed the note into his pocket and started to walk to his office. Once he had gotten there and opened the door he spotted a pouting captain hugging his legs whilst wearing one of the commanders jackets, sitting in his office chair.

The smaller male saw the light streaking ok from the door and immediantly looked over, giving the taller male a death glare as he stated firmly, "Piece of shit!" Erwin was rather confused due to him not knowing what he had done to make the captain mad, although the same smile had remained on his face because even though Levi tried to act mean and scary when he was pissed off, this just made him look even cuter then he was before.

Instead of talking, Erwin walked over to the smaller male, picked him up and sat Levi down on his lap. This sudden movement made Levi's face go bright red and made him curl up into a small ball on the taller ones lap.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"What I need to finish my paperwork, you don't mind keeping me company, do you?"

Levi stayed silent after hearing this and just laid there watching Erwin. He mostly watched the blondes hands because, 1) he didn't want to embarrass himself by looking him in the eyes, and 2) hands always came out attractive to levi, especially muscular one.

Levi was slung over Erwin's lap side ways but he was getting a little uncomfortable so he turned to where he was facing forwards. He was now sitting criss-cross, with his head on the broad shoulder of his boyfriend.

|~~~<LE END>~~~|

Words: 510

Sorry for such a short chapter but i'm just trying to feed the hungry eruri shippers of the world.
Also how many Haikyuu fans are out there?
If there is a lot would yall like a book of rare ships from Haikyuu?    The main ship would be tananoya because of my liking for this ship and because there isn't many tananoya things out in the world.

~Byo~