Birthday Aftermath🎊

A/N: All the pronouns and other details are the same from the last chapter.
End of A/N

Levi's POV

I woke up with a farmiliar warm feeling around my body. Once I had realized who I was laying on top of, I sat up. My boyfri-... husband was playing on his phone.

"Morning baby,"

"M-morning" I didn't really mean to studder but I don't really have full control of my voice in the morning.

My eyes couldn't focus on one thing at a time, my hands had flied up and started to rub them. Erwin had sat up and slidding me onto his lap, once he had gotten confortable he moved his hand to my face and started to rub my cheek.

We didn't say anything for a while the only thing we did was lean into the others touch. I eventually broke away from his hand and instead pushed my head onto his broaded shoulders.

I love this.... I love him so very fucking much.

But if this fucker dies I'm... Nevermind we aren't going there today. Today is a day of happiness for me and him. Although along with paperwork we both are going to be caught up in figuring out our wedding.

But for me and Erwin knowing someone with the name, Hanji, we don't have to worry about it as much as I had thought. Knowing them they most likely already have the decorations along with the cake order placed.

Erwin out of nowhere grabbed ahold of me pushing me back away from him so he could pull me back in for a kiss. One of the many things I love about this man was how non of his kisses were sexual, unlike my 2 ex's who seem to always be horny.

That was one of the many reasons I didn't search for a lover, if they would of loved me they would of told me themselves. Exactly what Erwin did, well not exactly. He had just randomly walked up to me and kissed me, not infront of the others but in the confort of his room.

Erwin's room always seemed to have this welcoming atmosphere. An atmosphere were anyone of any mood would instantly calm down. This calming feeling reminds me of our first date.

Up on the rooftop with me on Erwin's lap, hand in hand looking up at the stars. When Erwin was younger this was something he loved to do with his grandfather. Due to this he knew alot about the stars and for around 3 hours Erwin had pointed out each and every important star/planet in the dark blue sky.

I had listen to everything loving how Erwin's facial expression had softened unlike his usual serious face. After this date me and him had taken turns on how the dates would go. For example, our first date was his idea the second one would be something that I favored to do, which was read... well listen to someone read to me. I didn't have a good education when I was younger so I don't know how to read.

I want to learn how to read though because my paperwork stacks onto Erwin's making him overwork himself to the point of not having sleep for days. Erwin had taught me what some basic words look like and what they mean if I didn't know them.

I'm very thankful of my husband and how much he loves me. He would regularly tell me he loves me along with showing me. I remember one time I had ran to him because of a nightmare I had of him being killed due the war between humanity and the beast titan. (Hehe, crying time!)

He had asked me why I was there and for some reason everything I told him, he didn't believe me, until I explained my nightmare to him. After that he said I could sleep in his room, but that night I couldn't sleep. So through the entire night I watched Erwin work, although when I had come in his room he was laying down in bed with a book in hand.

In the morning I asked him why he didn't go back to sleep, he had told me he wanted to make sure if I had another nightmare he would be able to wake me up before it effected me to much. (TwT)

After Erwin pulled away from the kiss, he leaned his forehead to mine. He then smiled down onto me looking dead in my eyes. His eyes closed as he leaned up against the headboard laughing. I tilted my head side ways confused.

"Your eyes are so damn gorgeous."

I smiled weakly leaning into his chest soon to fall back asleep to the beat of his steady heart whilst mine is five seconds away from beating out of my chest. One of his hands flew to rub my back and the other went to my hair starting to play with it. I had fallen asleep to his perfect rhythm of both his heart and his hands. <3

|~~~/LE END\~~~|

Words: 969

I'm so very sorry for the late update damn school is kicking ass this years. Due to covid my school has made half of it go vitual. So I'm trying to focus on that instead of my story. Along with the fact I'm kind of sick at the moment, nothing to serious just a sore throat and a stuffed nose. Again sorry, but on a serious note do yall want more storys of Dad Levi and Papa Erwin? Kind of like the story before this, but it's going to be something along the lines of one of the cadets gets hurt and Levi is there to help them get better/get patched up.

~Byo~