𝟎𝟎𝟑. meeting the vks

❝Welcome to Auradon Prep!❞

Welcome to Auradon Prep!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

To say that Anthony was excited yet nervous to meet the VKs because he was. I mean, he was about to meet his parents' enemy's son, okay that was a mouthful. Anthony was standing at the front of the school with Ben, Fairy Godmother and Audrey, Ben's girlfriend.

Anthony wore a blue suit with a white shirt and a black tie. He wore black dress shoes and wore a necklace that had his mom's name in french. He wore an earring of a rose that dangled at the movement of his head.

Anthony saw a black limo pull up. Fairy Godmother made it towards the limo as he, Ben, and Audrey followed her.

The limo driver opened the limo's door to reveal a boy with white hair, who Anthony believes was named Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, falling out holding a scarf, followed by a boy with long brown hair, who Anthony believes was named Jay, son of Jafar, as they were wrestling over the scarf.

"Stop! Stop! You get everything else, why do you want whatever this is!" Carlos screamed, causing the band to dramatically stop.

"Cause you want it!" Jay screamed while they were arguing. A blue haired girl, Evie, daughter of Evil Queen, stepped out, followed by a purple haired girl, Mal, daughter of Maleficent, and a red haired boy, George, son of Gaston.

Anthony had to admit George was handsome and pretty and charming looking. And pretty.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! We have an audience!" Mal hissed to the boys. Anthony could tell that she was the leader.

"Just... cleaning up," Jay said with a fake smile before turning to look down at Carlos, "Get up," He said, offering a hand and pulling the white haired boy to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it," Fairy Godmother said, in a singing tone before turning serious, "and by that I mean just leave."

Jay threw everything he took, including the scarf he and Carlos were fighting over before the driver closed the door. He then caught the sight of Audrey that was standing behind the Fairy Godmother.

"Hello, foxy," Jay said as he walked over to her. She smiled back at him, "The name's Jay," he smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Audrey giggled uncomfortably.

Fairy Godmother ducked in between them, "Welcome to Auradon Prep!" she said to Jay causing him to lose his smirk and stand back with the other Descendants as the elder woman turned to all of them, "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress," she curtsied.

"The Fairy Godmother?" George asked, "As in..." George continued as he made a wand motion with his hand, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi- you know it," Fairy Godmother said, smiling and pointing at George.

Mal nodded, "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just...appeared out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkly wand." Anthony found it very odd that she mentioned the wand twice.