𝟎𝟏𝟕. life in auradon

❝Is that still in there? Um, I've really got to get to class

Is that still in there? Um, I've really got to get to class. I really don't want to be late.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

George and Mal were now standing on a platform as Evie was fitting their suit/dress.

"Ugh," George groaned as Evie pulled his shoulder's forward, "Oh!" George exclaimed as Evie buttoned up the suit, "Ok, Evie this suit is way too tight, I cannot breathe."

"Right. And E," Mal said, "This dress is also way too tight, I can't even take a breathe."

"Well," Evie smiled, "You both can breathe after the Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Mal complained, "I have at least 20 events right after it and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."

"And since I'm dating the royal advisor of the king," George said, "I have to be with her along the way."

Evie kisses her fingers, "Impeccable."

George glanced at his red leather jacket, "Mal, Evie?"

"Hm?" Evie and Mal said.

"Do you two ever think about what we'd be doing if we'd been back on the isle right now?" George asked the two. George saw Mal nod as Evie let out a laugh.

"That's funny," Evie said sarcastically as the news started, "Uh, look who's on TV."

George and Mal sat on Mal's bed with huffs as Evie stood a little closer to the TV.

"As the Royal Couples continues the tour of the Kingdom," The reporter in the TV said, "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine," The TV showed George, Anthony, Mal and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine, "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last. And even no one thought that Anthony, King Ben's royal advisor and younger brother, and his boyfriend, son of their parents' enemy, would even stand a chance," The reporter continued.

George and Mal scoffed, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Mal has been counting down the days until the Royal Cotillion," The reporter said. Suddenly, Mal gasped as she ran to the side of her bed and pulled out her spell book from the drawer, "When she will officially become a Lady of the Court and George, along the way with her, to help." George gasped as he ran to Evie's side of the bed and pulled out a book.