𝟎𝟏𝟑. anti-love spells

❝Yeah, you know for after

Yeah, you know for after.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, all the Vks were in the boys' dorm, planning.

"Okay, so we all know what this looks like," Mal said, pointing at the detailed sketch she did of Fairy Godmother's wand, "So, it will be up on the dais," she continued as she pointed at a map of the coronation hall, "Under the Beast's Bell Jar and we'll be coming in from here. George and I will be in the very front. You all will be up on the balcony. Carlos?"

"Okay, so I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier and, uh, get back on the island with the wand," Carlos told the group.

"Perfect," George said before turning to Evie, "Evie?"

"Yeah?" Evie replied.

"You will be using this to take out the driver," George told Evie, handing Evie a perfume bottle with blue liquid in it, "Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

"Okay," Evie nodded as she took the bottle.

The boys went to their beds as George and Mal sat down in chairs, opened Mal's spell book and started reading a page about breaking a love spell.

Evie looked over their shoulders and at the spell book, "M? G?" Evie asked, causing the two to look up to her, "You wanna break Ben and Anthony's love spells?" Evie continued, catching the other Vks attention.

"Yeah, you know for after," Mal said as she looked at Evie, who sat down next to her.

"We've just been thinking. When the villains finally do invade Auradon and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that's good and beautiful. Ben and Anthony still being in love with Mal and I just seems extra...cruel," George told Evie, softly.

George and Mal sighed as Mal closed her spell book and quickly left the room.

"M... G..." Evie called out softly but they were long gone.

👑🍺

That night, Jay got up from his bed, stopped, and looked over to see his trophy that he won with a team.

"And there he is," Jay remembered the announcer saying on the big tourney game, "Jay, the most valuable player!" And for the first time in his life, he was truly happy.

With Carlos, he was on the bed, he turned around to look at Dude, who was laying next to him. Carlos petted the dog.

"He doesn't look like a vicious rabid pack animal," Carlos remembered himself saying that. And for the first time in his life, he knew how to be loved by someone, well loved by an animal.

With Mal, she was in the kitchen making the anti-love spells, she mixing the mixture and was on the verge of tears.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're so beautiful?" Mal remembered Ben asking her that when they were riding the Ferris wheel. And for the first time in her life, she smiled. A single tear slid into the mixture as she closed the spell book.

With Evie, she was sitting on her bed as she pulled out her test that had a B+ on. She didn't even have to use her mirror to get that B+.

"But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... whatever it is," Evie remembered Doug standing up for her. And for the first time in her life, she found someone who doesn't care about her looks but wants her for her.

With George, he was in a small garden, looking up at the stars as tears were gazing into his eyes, threatening to fall down.

"A million thoughts in my head, should I let my heart keep listening?" George sang softly.

"I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil. I can see it," George remembered what Anthony told him when they went on their date. And for the first time in his life, he felt special.

"I know it's time to say goodbye, so hard to let go..." He sang softly as a single tear fell.

George sighed as he wiped his tears and stood up, walking to his dorms, mind cloudy and filled with complicated thoughts.