𝟎𝟑𝟑. the engagement

❝Mal, it's you and me

Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next week, today was the day the new Vks were coming to Auradon, George was standing on a balcony that gave him an overview of the ocean. He looked through the binoculars, making sure there was no sign of Uma. George sighed as he licked his lips, he really hopes that Uma won't be coming to attack since today was the day the new Vks will be arriving. Since today is special, George wore a red and yellow suit as the first two buttons of his blouse were open. He wore a gold crown necklace and black dress shoes. On his front pocket, he had a small amulet of a crown.

Suddenly, Anthony walked up behind George and hugged him, causing George to jump before turning to look at Anthony. Anthony wore a blue suit as the first two buttons of his blouse were open. He wore sliver necklace of a rose. He wore black dress shoes and he had an amulet of a small crown on his front suit pocket.

"Not a tentacle in sight," George told Anthony.

"I think if Uma was up to something, we'd know by now," Anthony told George.

"No, amour," George disagreed, "Mal and I know how villains think and Mal doesn't trust Uma as far as she can throw her. She's probably gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when she's gonna strike," He looked through the binoculars, "You know, ever since I accidentally drank that dragon potion, I've always wanted to have a flyover because then I can be so much higher," George pouts.

"Well..." Anthony said as he took the binoculars away from George, "You can't be everywhere at once. Besides, Ben and I got your back," Anthony gestured to the group of guards watching the ocean from above them, "Now, come on, we need to support our friends."

"Wait," George said as he stopped Anthony, "But you and Ben are getting more guards?"

"Chéri..." Anthony lightly pecked George's lips, "Ben and I are getting more guards, now breathe," Anthony assured George as he grabbed George's hands. George let out a breath of relief, "Now come on."

The crowd cheered when they saw the two royal couples, Doug gestured to the band to start playing as George and Anthony walked onto the platform where they waved to the crowd before walking off of the platform. Ben led Mal to the platform as Mal tried to walk off but Fairy Godmother stopped her.

"Oh, stay," Fairy Godmother told Mal.

"Stay here?" Mal asked as she pointed down at the stage she was standing on.

"Yes," Fairy Godmother told Mal before Mal backed up over to Ben as Ben wrapped an arm around Mal's waist and waved to the crowd, "Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two," Fairy Godmother said into the gold microphone she was holding, testing to make sure it worked, "Can everyone hear me?"