𝟎𝟎𝟖. new information

❝And your partners?❞

And your partners?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

A while later, all the Vks were in Mal and Evie's dorm room, except for Jay. That was until Jay walked in, wearing a blue jersey with the number '8' on it.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay exclaimed with a grin.

Carlos and George whistled at him. Carlos sat against the edge of Mal's bed, next to George, a computer on his lap with Dude, the campus mutt, in between him and George.

Jay walked over to Mal, who was sitting on her bed, and stood next to her as she went through her spell book, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you and George going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book?" Mal asked angrily, "If I hadn't completely struck out?"

"Well, someone is in a bad mood," Carlos muttered as he nudged George with a chuckle, causing George to chuckle.

"My mom's counting on me!" Mal exclaimed, "I can't let her down," Mal said as she flicked the back of Carlos' head.

"Ow," Carlos mumbled.

"We can do this!" Jay suddenly exclaimed, causing everyone to look at him surprised, shocked, considering his father's motto, "...If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do so," Mal told the other VK's.

"Cause we're rotten..." George started.

"To the core..." The Vks said, together.

"Oh, yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben and Anthony with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go," Evie suddenly told the group, "I have nothing to wear, of course."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

"What!" Evie said when she saw the look everybody gave her.

"Hold that thought," Mal ordered before she put her spell book down on the bed, walked over to the door. She opened it to reveal Ben and Anthony.

"Hey, Mal!" Ben smiled at her, "We didn't see you guys today. We were wondering if you had any questions or anything...that...you needed."

Mal shook her head, "Not that I...know of," Mal told Ben as she looked back at the other Vks, who shook their heads, then looked back at Ben and Anthony.

"Okay. Alright," Anthony said, "Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." He and Ben started to walk away but George stopped him.

"Oh, wait!" George exclaimed, walking to the door, next to Mal, "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your guy's coronation?"

"Uh, yeah, the whole school goes," Anthony told him with a smile.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting," George told Anthony in a fake excited voice.

"Do you think it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row, next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal continued for George.

Ben sighed, "I wish you could but upfront, it's just me, Anthony, my folks, Anthony's date, and my girlfriend."

Mal nodded slowly, "And your partners?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ben told her.

George and Mal looked at each other for a little moment before Mal turned to Ben.

"Okay, thanks, bye!" Mal said in a fake cheerful voice, shutting the door in his face.

George and Mal leaned against the door, "I think it's time that Benny-boo, got himself a new girlfriend and Annie-boo a lover," George said, grinning.

"And we need a love spell," Mal said. Carlos tossed her spell book and Mal caught it.