𝟎𝟑𝟖. do what you gotta do

❝So

So... you and Hades are now... neighbour-roommates.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After they made it to the Isle of the lost, the Vk's parked their motorbikes then got off and removed their helmets.

"Hey, I'm me again," Mal said happily as she touched her face.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here," Celia told Mal, "Kinda the point."

"Welcome back," George told Mal as he wrapped an arm around Mal's shoulder.

"Thank you," Mal smiled as Celia and Theodore led the way over to a door that said 'Pa Deranje' as George removed his arm away from Mal. Celia started to knock on the door before pausing as someone on the other side knocked back. Theodore knocked and the door opened as Celia and Theodore looked at the Vks with a grin and gestured to them inside. They followed them through the arcade. When they went inside, Celia and Theodore ran ahead when they saw their dad.

"Daddy!" Celia and Theodore called out, excited as they ran to their dad who lifted them and spun them around. The Vk's watched them with a smile on their faces.

"And here she and he is!" Dr. Facilier said to his daughter and son before leading them away. While Celia, Theodore and their father have their little moment, the Vk's look around the arcade. Carlos went over to an older model of a TV and he put a coin in it to turn it on to show the news on what's happening in Auradon.

"Alerts of a sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon," the news reporter said from the TV.

"Uh, guys," Carlos called out onto the group, "Come look at this," George, Mal, Evie, and Jay quickly surrounded Carlos as they watched the news report with Celia, Theodore, and Dr. Facilier following them.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell," the reporter continued, "We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way!"

They quickly grabbed their stuff and walked outside to see Harry Hook, Gil, and some other pirates sitting on THEIR bikes.

"Wow! Rookie mistake!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Long time nay see," Harry said, mockingly with the largest grin on his face.

"Get off my bike Hook!" Jay exclaimed, angrily.

"Catch me if you can Jay!" Harry shouted as he and the other pirates drove off.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off," Jay told Carlos and Evie as they split.

"Yup," Carlos said as he went off.

Celia and Theodore started to run after them but George stopped them, "Hey, hey, hey, hey not you. They got this. You two, Mal and I gotta go find the ember."