𝟎𝟎𝟔. daughter of headmistress

❝She doesn't use the wand anymore

She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes that real magic is in the books, and not the spell books. Regular books with history and stuff.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that day, George was standing next to his locker with Mal and Evie when they saw Ben and Anthony walk out of his class with Chad Charming, son of Cinderella and Prince Charming, and Audrey. Chad hits Ben's chest and points at Mal and George.

"Those kids are trouble," Chad told Ben as he looked at George's locker that they spray-painted a 'Long Live Evil' design on.

"Bye, M. Bye, G," Evie told George and Mal before walking away.

"Bye, E," George and Mal told Evie before George turned back to his locker and took out a lollipop. He un-wrapped the lollipop, threw the wrapper in his locker, putting the lollipop in his mouth before closing his locker.

Mal and George had a talk about being friends with Jane so they can get the wand.

"Come on, Chad," Ben said, "Give them a chance."

Audrey took his hands, "No offense, Benny-bear and Annie-boo, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince but, with my mom the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother!" Audrey nudged his head to Mal, "And that boy's father tried to kill yours!" George rolled his eyes at what he heard.

"We think you're wrong about them," Anthony told them with a shrug

"I'll see you later," Ben told Audrey.

Audrey shook her head and walked away with Chad following her. Anthony started approaching George as Ben started to approach Mal, who was at the balcony. George turned just in time to see Anthony lean on the lockers next to his.

"Hey," Anthony told him.

George popped the lollipop out of his mouth, "Hey," George said confused, on why he's talking to him.

"How was your first day?" Anthony asked him.

"Okay? I guess?" George told him, shrugging, licking the lollipop.

Anthony looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "You guess?"

"Yeah," George said, "I mean, it's really different from the isle. I used to always skip class back there, so..." He shrugged as he popped the candy in his mouth.

Anthony hummed, not wanting to question more of the isle. He, instead, looked at George's lips, which was sucking on the candy. God, how he would love to have those lips on his, feeling the softness of George's lips on his, constantly wanting to kiss because, fuck, doesn't it look so kissable, especially when sucking on that candy.

George popped the candy out of his mouth, having noticed Anthony's obvious stare, causing Anthony to snap out of whatever daze he was in. Anthony blushed when he realized what just happened. George chuckled, looking at Anthony up and down, having no shame in checking him out.