Chapter 11

"Crybaby we need to talk"
.
.
.
I felt my heart drop and my eyes widened as my head was tilted back by his suffocating hand, his eyes held this sadistic glare in it as he smirked ever slightly , looking to me with a smug expression on being right about his theory

"Crybaby , Eren, I came to check in on you kid "

Anxiety over rode my body hoping no more words would be spoke behind the door from the stranger outside as Levi could use as levvy over me .

I heard a deep sigh and a sad chuckle from behind the door .

"I know you're in here kid , the lights are on and there's no bike in the driveway so you're most likely alone right ? So it's ok don't be afraid "

His tone grew more concerned as if laced with guilt

"Eren ...I....it's just ..."

He took a long pause as my attention was caught immediately by Levi trying to hold back a chuckle with his cheeks slightly puffed and eye twitching.

"That night Eren"

My heart sunk

Your words are heard by 2 not 1
Don't speak now
He's listening
No no no
Don't talk about that night
Please
Please
Please

My thoughts screamed and chaotically swirled in my head like a hurricane as I went into panic which Levi noticed and immediately dived his hand behind him and pulled out his phone .

What
What is he -

"No"

I softly muffled in his hand and tears streamed down my cheeks as he faced his screen to me and smiled eerily , unlocking his screen and switching to the voice recording app as he opened it and switched on voice recording , slowly pressing the red button as the time track played out and Erwin's voice picked up through the hitches of the bars.

I immediately grunted and tried to make noise as to oppose him or corrupt the recording but instead he just jerked my head up , paused the recording , and banged my head against the carpet , the thud of the blow not loud enough to alert Erwin but painful enough to deliver a message to me .

Shut up

"That night was everything to me , the most I've ever felt in my entire life Eren "

The man continued and as our the stars aligned and the sands of time began slowly falling , Erwin became the official god of worst timing fucking possible for a love confession .

I heard the man happily sigh

"Your hands across my body , your soft skin and beautiful scent , those eyes of yours melting with every -"

Erwin chuckled.

" How rude of me , kissing and telling , bad manners I know . Eren I've been thinking about it a lot and there's a decision I want to share with you , something to get you out of this abusive house"

My eyes widened as I looked to levi above me ,
His expression was dark and hanging off his features , his eyes looked ready to kill and if I ever noticed bloodlust it would be this moment.
He looked as if he was ready to pounce off of me any moment and rip apart Erwin.