Chapter 10

Yall been on my dick for this chapter :0
So here ya go

Also thank you to all who have been reading babyboy, I'm honestly so grateful to all my sinners, enjoy xxx

-also art above is mine do not claim ya assholes-

“levi  what are you doing” 

Eren was breathless and the words found their way out. 

Levi looked up back to Eren with a warm smile. 

“What does it look like baby~” 

He lifted Erens shirt up, propped inbetween the brunettes legs, as he kissed a trail from his pecs down to the hem of his underwear catching it with his teeth. 

“You cry just like your mother Eren.” 

“G-Grisha? “

“GRISHA FUCK”

Sweet dreams aren't apparent in a troubled mind and unfortunately I am no exception. It seems even at my most peaceful state I am victimized to my trauma. 

I panted heavily running a hand through my hair, my body was on fire from the surge of adrenaline - waking up from such a damned dream.

I looked outside the window and found the nightsky to be dark. 

I slept through yesterday and today. 

I gently laced my fingers over the bandage once more, finding the pain to have numbed which I was grateful for. 

Before I could earn myself another breath of fresh air, I recalled what had happened to me yesterday and how exactly I fell asleep. 

I was tired from an activity. 

I held my hands to my face and groaned loudly, a mix of irritation, confusion and trauma flooding over. 

It wasn't the first time I've been touched when I didn't want to. 

But the first time I made noise while doing it. 

My body shuddered as I had to recall a horrid horrid memory of when Grisha… had his way to which I was drugged up and my face pressed into a pillow. 

I don't know what fucking mind games that sick man was playing 

He forgives me??? 

He literally assaulted me 

Ohhhh

Let's not forget to mention him calling himself daddy 

And that stupid fucking nickname he gave me 

The one 

What was it again..oh yeah! 

Baby bo-

“Nghh..” 

My thoughts were interrupted as I nearly jumped out of my skin, by a grunt besides me. 

I turned around to see a sight that made my heart drop. 

It was Levi. 

Soundly asleep beside me, shirtless and clinging onto a pillow underneath him. 

My eyebrows furrowed in disgust as I felt like spitting on him but instead just scoffed and slid out of bed, but as soon as my feet landed on the floor, my head spun from low vitamin whatever and I had to cling onto the furniture again. 

Regaining my senses I finally managed to sneak past the door as I didn't wanna wake him up and make my way to my room where I walked over to where my backpack laid and fished out my phone.