Chapter 9

“Mommyyyy”

Eren whined childishly as he tugged onto her flower dress.
Her eyes fixated on the garden as her body trembled.
Her hair hung in her face as she held back tears.

“Mommy?.. “

Eren trailed off looking to his mother's clenched fists as he tried to open them.

“Do you have a surprise for me here mommy?“

His mother said nothing as he managed to open her hands and in it he found a handful of colorful mixed pills. His heart dropped as his eyes landed on the empty medecine bottles that laid at her feet.
He counted them.
1
..
2
..
6

10

He then looked up with tears in his eyes.

“M-mommy, doctor said only t-to take 1”

His heart dropped as his mother began shaking violently and foaming at the mouth which terrified him

“MOMMY”

“MOM! “

I suddenly jolted up, breathing and sweating heavily from the terrifying nightmare.
Tears streamed down my eyes as I took a second to acknowledge the new setting.

I was in my father's room in his bed.
Before I could look around, I was met with Levi's eyes as they were wide and a small smile across his face.

“Good morning Eren.”

His voice sang sweetly as tears srpung to My eyes and I jolted back in the bed, my back hitting the headboard as I held my hands over my face and crouched slightly, shutting my eyes closed.

“PLEASE - NO- I'M SORRY LEVI PLEASE”

I sobbed as my body shook and I whimpered. Memories of what was last night flooded my mind as I whimpered softly and was terrified of what he could do to me.
The nightmare I dreamt
Was nothing compared to the one I live now.

I helplessly held my hands up in a cross to defend myself before I felt his hand softly grab my hands and pry them away as I cried out.

“NO PLEASE I'M SORRY”

My cries were ignored as i felt him climb over my body from his seat by the bed and hover over me.
His hands softly pinning mine at either sides of my head.

I turned my face to the side, tears falling to the sheets as my knees trembled and I heard his voice shhh me.
His one hand sliding away my bangs from what was my now bandaged wound on my forehead.

“Shhhh Eren it's OK, I won't hurt you. I forgive you silly”

My eyes widened we confusion hit me and I looked up to him with wide worried eyes.

“Y-you forgive me? “

His eyes softened as he smiled eerily and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

“Of course Babyboy”

//Warning : SMUT up ahead so skip if you a vanilla hoe jk jk //