Chapter 8

I trembled where I stood as I instinctively grabbed Historias hand and placed her behind me, protecting her.

"Get in the car now."

I told her urgently but with a shaky voice as she raised and eyebrow and looked to Levi.

"Eren what's going on?"

Levi chuckled sadistically before I could even answer as he walked closer and I only walked backwards before hitting her car.

"You thought you could escape me huh, taking my fucking bike and speeding off into the middle of nowhere?? "

He chuckled, swinging his arms out and looking around the empty parking lot as some of the lamps flickered.

His eyes held a mix of fury and insanity that sent shivers down my spine.

He held a phone in his hand to which he turned on with one of his fingers and showed to me his screen which made my heart drop.

There upon the screen was a GPS which tracked where his bike was parked which wasn't even a mile away.

"You're fucking stupid Eren."

He took his phone and tucked it into his pocket as my body trembled but I refused to show my fear, he ban walking closer as I turned to face Historia, holding her shoulders as I spoke desperately.

"Y-You need to go home right now and without me ok, I'll be fine I promise"

Her eyes widened and grew in confusion as they teared up.

"Eren I don't want to leave you, who is this man? W-whats going on- EREN! "

She screamed out before I looked over my shoulder and felt a hand wrapped in my hair as it hoisted my head back violently, cracking my neck slightly as I was pulled back furiously and before I could comprehend that pain, my face was smashed into Historias car window as it cracked and her car sounded the alarm.

I fell to the concrete with a bloodied skull as the car lights screamed however I heard nothing but white noise and the distant cries of Historia as she fell to the ground and held me.

My head screamed to pass out as my body was on the verge of giving up, I tried getting up but only fumbled from how much blood I was losing.

I soon saw black cavellas at my hight once more, looking up to see the man with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're coming home with me. Right fucking now Eren-"

His sentence was caught short and in the blink of an eye I saw Historia leap over me and shove him roughly before slapping him across the face.

"Leave EREN ALONE YOU FUCKER! "

She fought against Levi as she banged across his chest.

I weakly crawled and held a hand to my open wound as I stumbled up on my feet and wobbled towards Historia.

"C-Christa no"

"G-GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU PERVERT"

My senses were gained back all in sync as I heard her cry out before I saw the horrific sight before me.

It was Historia with her arms twisted behind her back and Levi's head on her shoulder with a dangerous look.

His one hand on her throat while the other twisted her arms.

She cried out but fought as Levi held her straight.

"So blondes are your type are they Eren huh"

"Levi."

I fumbled forward as he laughed and Historia cried out.

"Eren! "

"Shut up."

Levi held a hand over Historias mouth as she cried and tried wriggling free.

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried rushing over but couldn't from how hazy my view was getting.

"One more step Eren and I'll break her pretty little neck."

Levi spoke coldly as he placed his hand on her neck with a firm grip and she gasped for air.

I stopped in my tracks as tests fell from my eyes and I cried out.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! LET HER FUCKING GO"

Levi laughed loudly in response as his eyes rolled back.

"Get on your knees.

Beg me for forgiveness "

His grip tightened around her as her sweet face turned blue.

Desperate I fell to my knees and crouched over.

"I-I'm sorry please Levi, don't do this"

I begged of him and cried hearing Historias faint whimpers and her gagging continuing band after a while it stopped as I heard her shoved to the ground.

She was gasping for air as I saw her before me.

My heart tore.

"Historia! "

I exclaimed lunging forward to hold her but before I could, I felt Levi grab my hair again and hoist me up, placing me over his shoulder as I protested and kicked.

"N-No let go, H-Historia"

I reached my hand forward to her and thankfully she had stumbled up reaching out for me and tempted to turn forward as I shook my head.

"GO HOME PLEASE"

I was thrown into the front seat of a blank Bentley as Levi shoved my head after my final glance of her.

Slamming the door afterwards as I laid in the seat crying to myself.

"P-please be safe"

I heard the car start and before I knew it we sped off and all I could hear was Levi chuckling to himself as I blacked out.