Chapter 3- Twit

Erens POV

"GRISHA TELL ME WHY!"

I hear an argument boom between my parents as I toss out my headphones and race down the stairs, standing in the foot I see my mother being tossed down with a bruise on her cheek.

My father looming over her, responsible for the action, like a vulture over a corpse he looked to her with disgusted eyes.

"You're making a noise"

My eyes widened in sync with my mother's before she turned it into a glare and sprung to her feet, slapping grisha across the face as his glasses flew to the other end of the room.

"YOU CHEAT ON ME AND ME MAKING A NOISE IS A FUCKING PROBLEM?!"

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND GRISHA. YOU HAVE A FAMILY. A WIFE AND SON "

My mother burst out into tears as she held her bruise and fell to her knees from grief. She held her head low as her body shook.
My mother had terrible panic attacks and I prayed this wasn't one of those times.

"A-and with Erens history teacher of all people"

My eyes dilate as I remember the parents evening I took him to on which he met Petra and soon after sent me home on a cab due to him having to go to an emergency surgery.

I ran after grisha as he had retrieved his glasses from across the room and was midway from putting them on when I slapped them out of his hands, grabbed his collar and shoved him up against the wall.

"YOU SICK BASTARD. "

I hiss gritting my teeth from disbelief
My dad cheated on my mom with my history teacher?!?!
That fucking bitch still teaching me and acting like nothing wrong.

I glared into his nonchalant features
My heart dropped
He really didn't care not even a bit
That he made both his family members feel such shame

"You don't even care do you?!"

I shriek as tears ran down my cheeks.
I felt ashamed and embarrassed.
I felt bad for my mom and I felt like killing him.

He sighs, rolling his eyes as his hands jolted up and attacked my neck, flipping us around as he held me up the wall by my neck.
My mother stumbling to her feet to rescue me as she pulled and tugged at his shoulders but not a single inch moved.

"You're right.
I don't care.
It was good sex"

My mother's eyes widened before tears streamed down her cheeks and she furiously grabbed at grisha, ripping his shirt and skin as he tightened his grip around my neck and I could hardly breathe.

My eyed began rolling up as I lost consciousness
I felt like I was gonna

Die

.
..
....
......

"Eren"