Chapter 5

Erens pOV
                 "No Grisha, I can't find him. "

"Yes he went to fucking school and didn't come back"

"Oh so we're calling names now?? Grisha i-"

I interrupted the heated phone conversation as my footsteps were heard upstairs and I climbed through my bedroom window,  scolding myself for being heard as I soon heard footsteps rush up and before I could reach to rush to my door to hold it shut,  he barged in sending me flying to the floor as the door swung open.

"You."

His voice was deep and laced with fury as I looked up to him and was soon swayed into the air by strong arms,  holding me up by the black collar shirt Erwin gave me.

"Where the fuck were you,  shitty brat?!"

I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes,  looking back into his with a menacing stare.

"Like you care.  Let go of me and stop this. "

He raised an eyebrow in anger to my cocky respoknse.

"Stop what?-"

"Touching me,  you're getting your disgusting old man germs on me. "

His eyes dilated for a second before he turned me around and shoved my face into my bed as I whinced in pain and he began twisting my hands behind my back.

"Levi stop-"

"Shut the fuck up,  you disrespectful brat.  Now I'll repeat the question. "

He learned in closer to my ear while applying more pressure to his twist on my arms.

"Where. Were. You."

I grunt in pain.

"Friend's hous-"

"Liar."

My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widened,  I can't let him know,  I plan on going back,  he'll keep me on lockdown if he finds out.

"Wait."

Levi spoke deeply as he leaned in closer to the crook of my neck before nuzzling in as I whined a bit and blushed.

"W-what the fuc-"

"That cologne."

My heart dropped and my stomach twisted as I bit my cheek.

"That's not your fucking cologne Eren. "

Levi took a fist full of my hair before cocking my head back forcing our eyes to meet.

"You were with a man"

It came out more as a statement then a question as I tried to visibly hide my panic.

My voice slipped in my throat.

"I-I bought a new bottle yesterd-"

"Bullshit."

I felt my body pushed to the side as I felt a fist in my stomach and I whined, spitting out blood and whining in pain as I slid to the floor,  staring at his black cavellas.

"You slept with a man didn't you.
Pfft how funny
Wait until your father finds out-"

My eyes widened
As much as I didn't give a fuck what my father thought there was no way in hell I would allow him to certify my dignity by being disgusted with me over something I can't define.

"Levi wait,  don't tell Grisha"

Levi chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair,  infuriated as his chest heaved up and down.