Blake x Lucas

Ship: Blake x Lucas

Type: Love (a bit of fighting)

Requested By: No one

Plot: Blake and Lucas are training together, and it gets a little….fiesty
_______________________________

3rd POV:

It was nearly noon and the sun was blazing hot. At the training beach in Divinus Magia, two mages are currently having a training battle. Blake, a weather dragon slayer and Lucas, a water god slayer.

Both of them stood a few feet across from each other with Plant nearby sitting on the sand, holding an hourglass. Blake had made a bet that Lucas couldn’t beat her before the sun reached the middle of the sky or before noon. The amount of sand that was in the hourglass was enough time until noon came.

Lucas and Blake glared at each other. Lucas looked over at Plant and nodded. “ You ready, Plant?” Lucas asked. “ Plant.” Plant said as they nodded. Lucas looked back at Blake. “ Are you ready?”

“ More ready than you,” She said with a smug look on her face. Lucas scoffed. “ Sure you are. Alright, Plant! Count us down,” Lucas announced to Plant. Plant nodded again before counting down, “ Plant…” Blake snapped her fingers. Lightning struck in the distance and rain started to pour down.

“...Plant....” Plant raised the hourglass halfway in the air. Lucas raised his right hand towards the ocean, a small stream of water rose from the ocean. Lucas curled his fingers in towards his palm, the water raced towards Lucas making a swirl behind him.

Both of them stood in silence, waiting for their cue. Plant held the hourglass in the air, almost stumbling with it. “ Plant!” Plant slammed the hourglass onto the ground, the sand started to pour down onto the bottom.

Blake and Lucas took off towards each other. Blake threw a lightning bolt at Lucas. He used his water to capture the lightning bolt and slung it back at her. Blake shouted in surprise as she slid underneath the lightning bolt. She leaped back off her knees and kicked Lucas in the face. As she kicked Lucas, she pushed off him and did a back handspring onto the ground. Lucas flew back and slid against the ground.

Lucas groaned as he sat up and rubbed his face. “ Oww...that hurt. That’s not even fair.”

“ Hey, you threw a lightning bolt at your own girlfriend so...I think it’s pretty even.” Blake said, crossing her arms. “ But the lightning didn’t even hit you.” Blake shrugged and gave a smug smile. Lucas looked around him and chuckled. “ But you know what makes up for it?” Lucas asked. Blake uncrossed her arms and gave him a confused look. “ What?” She asked.

“ You just gave me more power over this battle,” He said as he gestured towards the sky. He let the rain fall onto his palm and then slung it at Blake’s feet. The water wrapped around her foot and flung her around until it eventually flung her into the air. Lucas flinched as she went flying into the air. He looked over at Plant. “ Too much?” Lucas asked nervously. Plant just shrugged.

Blake stopped screaming as she stopped flying into the air and instead started falling. She started to panic as she started falling closer to the ground. She then remembered a new spell she learned from Ritchie and Brandon one time.

She put her hand out and suddenly the rain stopped. The raindrops stopped midair. Blake jumped onto some of the raindrops and proceeded to jump down using the frozen raindrops as a staircase.

(I just said the same thing twice. -_-)

Lucas stared at Blake in awe. To him, she looked like an angel coming down from heaven. Just the thought of it made him blush. She finally reached the bottom and the rain resumed flowing down. Blake walked over to Lucas. “ Well, that one’s new,” Lucas said, still amazed.

“ Thank you. Ritchie and Brandon taught it to me once.” 

“ Well, I can say what you just did was certainly attractive,” Lucas said with a smirk. As Lucas said this, Blake stopped walking. “ Was that supposed to be a flirty compliment or a distraction?” Blake asked with a smirk. Lucas smirked back, “ It could be a flirty compliment, it could be a distraction. I guess we’ll never know.” Blake chuckled and stepped forward. “ Well, you know what I think is a distraction?” She asked while wrapping her arms around his neck. Lucas awkwardly chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist. “ I don’t know. What is a good distraction?” Lucas asked. A small blush appeared on his cheeks as she got closer. “ This.” She said as she grabbed his shoulder and kneed him in….well, you know where.

Lucas groaned and held his crotch. He fell onto his knees and slouched onto the ground. Blake flicked her hair and walked away. “ No...fair…” He said, breathlessly. “ You did have it coming,” She said, turning around to face him. Lucas smiled and whipped a small water wrip at her feet. Blake jumped over the whip. “ Oh! That won’t work this time, Lucas.” Blake said, laughing. Lucas smiled and threw another whip at her hand. ‘ Oh crap,’ Blake thought before she was pulled across the beach. Lucas suddenly stood up. He pulled Blake to her, grabbed her waist and dipped her over. “ It looks like…” Lucas said as he looked over at the hourglass. All of the sand was almost full at the bottom. “…This battle is almost over and guess who’s winning now?” Lucas bragged. Blake smirked in return. “ Still me.” She wrapped her legs around his neck. ‘ Oh crap,’ Lucas thought. He groaned as she flipped both of them onto the ground. She pinned him down by his arms. “ And I am the winner.”

“ Indeed you are.” Lucas replied. They both stared at each other for a while, both of them breathing heavily. Blake leaned down and placed her lips on Lucas’s. Lucas kissed back almost immediately. Lucas slipped his arms out from under Blake and sat up, wrapping his arms around her waist. Blake wrapped her arms around his neck in return. Plant kept jumping around in the distance, waving their arms. The sand in the hourglass had finally reached the bottom. Plant eventually gave up and instead took a picture of them making out. They then ran off to show David.

Blake and Lucas eventually parted lips and left the beach to go and cuddle at Lucas’s house. For the rest of the week, David wouldn’t stop nagging and joking around with Lucas. He constantly made fun of him for the photo and Blake was also constantly trying to stop Kit from killing Lucas. Other than that, it was a perfectly perfect week.

Word count: 1122