Blake x Lucas

Ship: Blake x Lucas

Type: Fighting|Romance| A little bit of gore

Requested by: NejiSimp4life

Plot: The guild goes on a camping trip and Blake and Lucas are sent out to get sticks for the fire when they get attacked.

(btw, this is not a part of my AU. This is orig. AU)

a/n: And also, the reason I didn’t add more fighting in the last Lucas x Blake I wrote is because I’m really bad at fighting scenes but I’m gonna try for this one-shot. :)
_______________________________

3rd POV:

Divinus Magia left the island to go on a camping trip. The whole guild voted on going so there wasn’t much of a choice. They thought it would be a good idea to take a break from all of the trouble in Atlantide and all of the quests they’ve been doing. Even though they haven’t been doing any, they still decided to go.

They all went to a secluded forest in the middle of nowhere. After they had all settled in, Brandon and Ritchie assigned roles. “ Kit, David, and Inmo, you will set up the tents for the guild. Mario and plant, you can gather the water from the river and gather berries from the berry bushes. Mario, you can handle the berry bit since you’re all earth and everything. And Blake and Lucas, you will gather sticks for the fire tonight.” Once they were assigned their roles, they nodded and left to go do their chores.

Lucas POV:

Me and Blake were assigned to gather firewood for the fire. We walked for a couple miles through the forest, most of the forest was filled with trees. We kept walking for a couple more minutes until we reached a part of the forest that had a little bit less trees than the rest of it.

As we walked into the part of the woods, Blake turned to me. “ So, how have you been?” She said with a nervous chuckle. “ I’ve been good. Why do you ask?”

“ Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just we don’t spend a lot of time together anymore,” She said, rubbing her arm.

“ What do you mean?” I asked.

“ Well, it’s just you’re always busy doing something and I don’t blame you. I mean, I’m usually busy too. It’s just I wish we could spend more time together, you know?” I was taken back. I mean, I know we had been distant lately but I didn’t know this is how she felt.

I guess I haven't been paying enough attention lately. She started to walk off ahead of me. I opened my mouth to say something before I saw an arrow flying at her head. “ Blake!” I leaped at her, pushing both of us to the ground. 

We both landed with an ‘Oof!’. She looked up at me from underneath me. “ Lucas, what the heck was-” She started to yell before she was cut off by another voice chanting. We both looked beside us and saw a little tribal man holding his bow in the air and chanting something we both couldn’t understand.

“ What the hell is that?!” She yelled. I got off the ground and offered my hand to her. She grabbed my hand and stood up. We both looked back at the tribal thing. He shouted something again in a different dialect and raised his bow at us. “ Lucas…”

“ Get behind me,” I said as I pulled her behind me. We both slowly backed up. “ Lucas…”

“ Not now, Blake…” I said keeping my eye on him in case he shot. “ Lucas…”

“ What, Blake?” I said agitated and turned around. I looked at where she was looking. A bunch of tribal men started coming out of the woods and slowly approached us, some with weapons. ‘ Oh shit,’ I cursed myself.