Kit x Allumos

I could not come up with a title for this oneshot so here you go. If you have any suggestions for the title or a ship request for OoO, MHO, or FTO, comment it.
_______________________________

Ship: Kit x Allumos

Type: Fluff

Requested By: Nejisimp4life 

Plot: Takes place in Salode when Ritchie, Devin, Viper, Kit, and Allumos were looking for the portal in the swamps. Kit and Allumos start looking for a lost, drunk Viper when they start talking about Marshie and Kit accidentally confesses her feelings to Allumos.
_______________________________

Kit POV:

We all split up to look throughout the swamp for a portal back home. Devin, Ritchie, and Amira went together and Allumos and I got stuck with a very drunk Viper. Allumos and I walked down the dirt road while Viper stumbled along behind us at a small distance. He started singing random gibberish while he struggled to walk. “Geez, how many mugs of alcohol did he drink?” I leaned over, asking Allumos.

“As far as I’m concerned, 4 bars.”

“Jesus! That much?”

“Is he usually like this?” I asked, glancing back at Viper.

“I don’t know, I’ve never really seen him drink much and if I have, it’s usually a couple of mugs and he’s still not drunk.”

“I mean, to be fair, Ritchie did say this universe’s alcohol is much stronger than ours.”

“True.”

We both continued walking before we noticed Viper had gone silent. “Viper, my boy, are you good back there-” We both froze when we turned around and saw Viper wasn’t following us anymore and wasn’t on the dirt path. “Viper?”

“Viper?!”

We both started wandering around looking for Viper and calling out his name several times. He never responded. “Dear gods, where is that boy?”

“I mean, he’s drunk, he couldn't have gone that far,” I responded.

“That’s the point. What if he stumbles into a pond and drowns?! Or what if he stupidly walks into a theives guild and gets killed! Or what if…”

As he continued rambling on and panicking, I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him. “Allumos! Calm down! Do you need me to slap you again?!”

I stopped shaking him so he could respond. “N-no…”

“Then calm down! I know you’re worried about him but calm down for at least two seconds!”

He stood there in silence. I walked over to where we saw him standing, or stumbling, last. “Alright, so if he was standing here and the alcohol was deep in his system, his body weight would’ve shifted to his right side and he would’ve stumbled into the woods this way,” I said, turning to the forest to my right. I looked back at Allumos who was standing there, staring at me. “Allumos? Allumos!”

He shook his head rapidly before looking back at me. “Yes?”

“Did you hear what I said?”

“Yes.”

“Alright then, let’s go,” I say, walking into the woods. Allumos followed behind me.

Time skip: 30 minutes

Allumos POV:

It has been almost an hour since we started looking for Viper. As the minutes went by, my worrying started to increase more.