Divinus Magia? Part 1

??? Pov:

I sprinted as fast as I could trying to outrun the wild boar. My legs eventually gave out and I struggled to get up. The boar threw itself onto me and bit into my left arm, I screamed in pain and pushed it off of me. I scurried to grab my sword off of the ground and swung it at the boar's face, making a huge slice across its face. It backed up a few feet and shaking its head in pain. I took another swing at it and hit its leg, it squealed. I seemed to be winning the fight before it rammed its head into my legs, causing me to fall back and hit my head on a rock. Everything was a blur from there, but I heard sudden shouting. It sounded like it came from multiple people. Maybe four different people. I heard a squeal and everything went silent. I heard a small " Plant." in my right ear. " Yes Plant, that is a person." said another man who had a bit of an accent to his voice. Another voice chimed in, " They seem unconscious."

" Oh really Lucas, you don't say. What else would they be?"

" Guys, quit fighting. We have to help her."

" Yeah." The two other girls had joined in the conversation. My ears started ringing so their conversation was hard to hear. I felt a cold hand touch my neck, I whimpered and flinched at how cold his hand was. His hand went off my neck then he slowly touched my neck again.

" A little......pulse....not much.." Their entire conversation was going in and out, it was like a broken radio except without all the static. I felt two hands go underneath me and pick me up bridal style. They wrapped some kind of coat or blanket around me and it felt warm. I snuggled in close to them, their scent smelt like vanilla extract, it felt very calming so I just allowed myself to relax and I eventually passed out.

David's Pov:

Me, Plant, Kit, Blake, and Boat were walking around the island just relaxing from coming back from a guild mission. " So, we have a million things we can do today, what do you guys wanna do?" Kit asked.

" Well, we could go to the beach. That seems relaxing." Blake suggested

" Yeah, that's true." Lucas chimed in.

" Maybe, as long as we keep my son away from those waters. Right, Plant?"

" Plant." I was still trying to teach Plant how to form full sentences, but it was still a work in progress.

" Alright then, let's-" Lucas was cut off by a thrilling scream coming from deep in the woods. " Did anyone hear that?" Kit asked in fear. " I don't know how you couldn't. That'd probably be heard halfway across the island." Blake chimed in. " Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!" We sprinted towards the noise. When we arrived, a girl was standing there with a sword in her hand and a boar not too far from her shaking its head, it had a huge slice going across its face. She ran towards it and swung at its leg.

' Ooooh!' I thought, ' She's good'. The boar ran at her and knocked her back, hitting her head on a rock. The boar looked like it was getting ready to bite her so I hit it with an ice spike. Once the others got the idea, we all attacked it at once. Blake hit with some lightning bolts, Lucas splashed some water at it and Kit threw a fireball at its butt making it squeal and run away. We all caught our breath from the fight.

" That was one stubborn boar." I looked over at Plant, they were standing over the unconscious girl. They pointed at her and said, " Plant." I walked over to Plant, " Yes Plant, that is a person." The others walked up behind me. " They seem unconscious."

" Oh really Lucas, you don't say. You idiot! What else would they be?" I yelled at him

" Guys, quit fighting. We have to help her." Blake slapped both of us in the back of the heads.

" Yeah." Kit punched me in the arm. " Ow! Fine, fine. Sorry." I knelt to her and put my hand on her neck to check her pulse. My hand must've been cold because when I touched her, she flinched. I quickly took my hand away and slowly touched her neck again. " She has a little bit of a pulse but it's not much."

" Do you think we should bring her back to the guild?" Kit asked.

" Well obviously, Pea Brain. If she's injured, we gotta help her." I wrapped her in my coat and then picked her up and carried her bridal style. I kept her close so she wouldn't fall out of my grip.

Part 2?