CHAPTER TWO

Zhan prepared dinner happily, with how his moods were so elated, zhan hummed some songs while cooking, two hours later, zhan was already done and has served the food, zhan went to the playroom to check if his son and husband were still playing, but he didn't see anyone, the room was empty with scattered toy's, zhan arranged the toy's in their respective position, putting in mind that he must remind Wuxian on putting his toy's in order once he is done playing, he needs to learn to be orderly.

Zhan headed upstairs and he heard giggles coming from Wuxian room since it is not soundproof like their master bedroom, going inside and going to the showeroom, zhan saw his husband bathing the playful Wuxian who was enjoying every little thing that was going on.

"You guy's are here, yibo be quick, I've already served dinner." Zhan said and left the showeroom, getting some pajamas from Wuxian wardrobe, zhan placed them on Wuxian bed, then he went out to wait for them, they didn't take long, the father and son came to the dining room, Wuxian refused to sit on his small chair, but he chose to sit on xiao zhan lap, zhan didn't mind, he ate his food while at the same time feeding Wuxian who didn't eat much, but slept immediately, zhan wiped Wuxian mouth and let him sleep, and he continued to sleep.

"Did you finish what you went to do?" Zhan asked Wang yibo who nodded his head.

"It wasn't something so serious, i managed to get everything in order within few hours, but then i had to check the progress of the company since its a newly opened branch, and it took another day." Yibo answered his eyes not leaving xiao zhan face, being apart from his wife for two days was really so hard, he is just so addicted and attached being close to his wife.

"Oh right." Zhan said with his face slightly reddened with how his husband was looking at him, yibo volunteered to take Wuxian to bed and xiao zhan decided to wash the dishes, zhan was about to start cleaning the dishes when he was suddenly back hugged from behind by Wang yibo since no one in the house will have the guts to do such a thing, yibo nibbled xiao zhan earlobe making xiao zhan whose hand was holding a plate to tremble, zhan knew Wang yibo wanted him, but he just didn't expect he will be so impatient and follow him to the kitchen.

"N-not here, we are still in the kitchen." Zhan whose body was already reacting with how Wang yibo was touching stuttered, he has always been sensitive to certain places and Wang yibo knows where to touch to get this kind of reaction from xiao zhan.

"We are alone, it doesn't matter." Yibo turned xiao zhan around, pulled xiao zhan close to him, then claimed xiao zhan lips, zhan grabbed yibos shirt tightly and whimpered when yibo hand that has found its way under his pants slightly pressed his already semi hard dick, yibo other hand started unbuttoning xiao zhan shirt and within minutes zhan was already shirtless and a moan left his mouth when yibo sucked on his neck which was also very sensitive.

"Ahhh. ..Y-yibo let's go back to our room, someone might find us here by mistake." Zhan who was uncomfortable since he has never done anything so intimate with his husband in any other place apart from their room and maybe when showering, yibo picked up xiao zhan by his ass, zhan wrapped his legs around Wang yibo waist and the two kissed deeply with yibo walking out of the kitchen without breaking the kiss, arriving at their room, yibo closed the door with his leg and headed directly to bed, the two rolled around for hours before the two finally stopped with xiao zhan already knocked out.

Yibo prepared a bath and cleaned xiao zhan who didn't even wake up or move, dressing xiao zhan, he also had a quick shower and joined xiao zhan to bed, kissing xiao zhan cheek, yibo closed his eyes feeling very satisfied, his wife is just so addicting,  he just can't get enough of him.

********
"Son can you imagine your brother's partner shamelessly took Wuxian away after just staying for two days! I'm i not good enough to take care of my. ..of that kid?" Yibo mother who couldn't even bring herself to accept Wuxian as his grandson said looking very annoyed and aggravated.

"Mother can you please stop causing trouble already, it's really annoying now, xiao zhan has been married to young brother for six years now, they truly love each other and have a son already, xiao zhan is a good person, can you stop finding faults with him all the time! He has never disrespected you or done anything wrong to you! Don't you feel guilt at all!" Yibo older brother Wang Dylan answered not so happy with her mother's word's, he just couldn't understand what xiao zhan did for her mother to hate xiao zhan who is easily likable so much, no matter how hard he tried to talk to her mother for her to stop causing trouble never changed anything.

Rather than answering, yibo mother sneered and walked away, her loving and getting along with that poor wretched boy, just looking at him makes her crazy and nauseous, she will never recognise him as a part of wang family! His son Wang yibo deserves better!.

Wang yibo on the other hand woke up early the second day and he decided to prepare breakfast for his beautiful wife, serving breakfast to his wife doesn't sound so bad, he will take care of him today since he must be sore with the extreme activities that happened last night, Wang yibo didn't expect her mother to come to his house early in the morning.

"Mother what are you doing here? I already told you your not welcomed here." Yibo who just can't tolerate her mother behaviour said without greeting her.

"I am your mother! I'm i not even allow to come see my own son! Did that witch bewitch for you to talk to me like that?"

Wang yibo smirked and grabbed her mother's hand then dragged her outside his house and gate.

"You only know how to cause trouble, you came here not to check on my well being but to just talk ill of my wife." Yibo answered annoyed.

"Wife? That bitch made you a slave! You even cook and do house chores like a maid! Tell me, is that how i brought you up to be exploited!" Yibo mother shouted, yibo didn't wait for her mother to continue talking, he immediately closed the gate and walked away. He just regrets having a mother like her, always finding faults with his wife who has never done anything wrong to her, rather xiao zhan has been trying to be good and at least impress her! All of these xiao zhan did just to be a good in law!.