FORTY

Xiao zhan went to work, reported to his boss and he was introduced to his workmates, zhan colleagues were surprised when they realised that their workmate is actually the partner of the richest billionaire in China, they still have the picture's and videos of xiao zhan and Wang yibo kissing and acting so intimate, they haven't forgotten that, they just didn't expect to work with someone like xiao zhan who is way out of their league.

"You guy's don't have to be so respectful and treat me like this, it's actually making me feel uncomfortable, i want you guys to treat me normally just like everyone else, we are colleagues remember, we are team and we can't let social class determine us." Zhan who was honestly uncomfortable with how he was being treated, he is not used to this at all. The people present looked at each other then at xiao zhan who looked very serious with what he has said.

"You're very different, it's so rare to find someone like you, we are very privileged to have you as a colleague." Worker A said, within a short time, xiao zhan was able to interact with his workmates perfectly well, zhan was busy with what he was doing, when he was called and was informed the owner of the company wants to see him. Zhan was somehow confused, he is not sure why the boss wants to see him, did he do something wrong? Or he is going to get sacked after working for just few hours.

Zhan headed to the bosses office, knocking at the door, xiao zhan waited to be allowed to go inside, it didn't take long before he was told to go inside, zhan went inside and he was told to sit down.

"Don't be nervous xiao zhan, i just want to have a talk with you, i checked your resume and you seemed to have worked at the wangs cooperation, it's really rare someone as experienced as you to come and work in such a small company." The muddle aged man asked xiao zhan who just explained the reason he decided to quit and find somewhere else to work. The middle aged man was surprised, it's rare to find someone like xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan and the middle aged man talked some more and the two seems to get along very well, zhan felt comfortable and wasn't uncomfortable speaking with the middle aged man.

"Boss i should get going now, theirs something I need to do, it's my pleasure having a chance to speak to you and get to know more." Zhan said and bowed down respectfully, he was about to leave, when the middle aged man called him back, and his expression seems to be that of  someone who is very surprised.

"Sorry to ask you this xiao zhan, is by any chance your mother's name to be hua Qiangu?" The old man asked, surprising zhan who didn't expect the middle aged man to know her mother's name.

"H-how did you. .?" Zhan who couldn't even formulate words asked, the middle aged man smiled.

"I saw a mark on your arm, it's such a distinctive mark, you're mother used to my good friend, i haven't seen her for over a decade." The middle aged man answered and sighed, zhan was confused, he never knew her mother knew such a person, but with the way the old man talked, zhan knew he was not lying, he seems to be very familiar with her mother.

"Oh this mark, mother said i got this mark because I am special, if you want i can tell my mother, a friend of yours is actually my boss." Zhan said with a wide smile, the middle aged man laughed and shook his head.

"You don't have to, i will surprise her, you should go now and finish your work." The middle aged man answered and smiled at xiao zhan, the moment xiao zhan left, the middle aged man rolled his shirt, and a distinctive mark  that looks exactly like xiao zhan was seen.

Tell old man left, making a call, it didn't take long before he located xiao zhan mother house, the old man knocked at the door and it didn't take long before the door was opened, and the two people froze.

"Y-you...? H- how?" Zhan mother stuttered and staggered back, her words stuck on her throat.

"Qiangu, why do you look so surprised? Did you not expect me not to see you ever again?" The old man asked, the emotions portrayed by the two on their faces,  clearly shows that the two had a history.

"What are you doing here Mr Pei? Can i help you with anything?" Zhan mom who composed herself asked, the middle aged man sighed and looked at xiao zhan mother.

"You're still the same, you have never changed, you're always pushing me away! Even after so many years, you still behave like you never cared!" Mr Pei said his voice clearly showing that he is hurt.

"Your should know your place Mr Pei, you're a married man, what happened between us year's ago was a mistake, we were young and we didn't know what we were doing? You should leave." Zhan mother answered evading to answer Mr Pei questions.

"Right i should leave, just like what you did twenty seven years ago, you ran away! My parents didn't accept you, but i was willing to stay with you, i didn't mind about my parents warning, but you never kept your promise, you dissapered without a trace! Tell me why? Why did you go without me? Did i do anything wrong? Why did you do that?" Mr Pei asked, zhan mother prevented herself from crying.

"You clearly said it all, your parents never approved of our relationship, and I found a man who loved me wholeheartedly and i loved him too, we were happy, atleast you married the woman your parents wanted you to marry, i was given a choice to choose you or be given money, i chose money over you, you're happy now with you're family and I am also happy with my family, please leave." Zhan mother answered and looked away, remembering all those painful memories that she went through and it's something she has always buried deep within.

"I see, and xiao zhan, he is my son right? He has our family disnctive mark, something only the Pei family has, you were pregnant and you never told me this, you just left knowing that your pregnant with my child, did you think i will not take responsibility? I am confused, Qiangu please tell me, explain to me, what really happened? Why did you just leave without telling me anything?" Mr Pei asked.

"I have nothing to explain to you, also leave my son alone, he has a father who loves him as his own, my son is happy and doesn't want you in his life, don't put my innocent son in your already complicated and dangerous family, we have been happy alone for year's." Zhan mother answered and locked Mr Pei outside.

*********
Wuxian on the other hand adopted well in his new school, he is so courageous and bold and within the one week that he has been to the school, he was chosen as the class captain of their class, Wuxian was so excited that he couldn't wait to go home and brag about him being the class captain, he is so great just like his mommy and daddy, that's why he is selected to be the class captain. Wuxian kept asking the teacher when they will finally go home after every passing minute.