TWENTY NINE

"Why are you up so early? Do you have an appointment with someone?" Dylan asked darren who was already dressed.

"I will meet with xiao zhan later, he called me last night to go and check the apartment he chose." Darren answered and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his husband and himself, eating his breakfast darren drove towards xiao zhan mother house.

Yibo on the other hand didn't go home, he slept in his car outside xiao zhan mother's villa, swearing to teach xiao zhan a lesson for humiliating him like that last night, no one since he was born has treated him like that.

Zhan was still asleep when he was suddenly awakened by Wuxian who was already awake and pulling his hair not so nicely, zhan yawned, removed Wuxian hands from his hair and turned around to sleep, but a minute didn't pass when he was slapped on his face by none other but Wuxian.

"What's wrong with you Wuxian! You disturbed me last night and now your being disrespectful! Try that again and i will really be mad." Zhan warned Wuxian who was pouting.

"I want my daddy, let's go back home and live together with daddy." Wuxian answered making xiao zhan who was still feeling sleepy to suddenly sit down, want to go where? See who?. Xiao zhan picked Wuxian and let him sit on his lap.

"Baby listen to me, we can no longer live with daddy." Zhan said making Wuxian to kick his little legs in the air.

"Why is that? Wuxian wants to live with daddy! Wuxian wants to live in the big house."

"If you want to live in the big house, then you will have to live with your daddy and the aunty you met that day and she is going to be your new mommy." Xiao zhan said scaring Wuxian who immediately hugged xiao zhan and didn't mention the word of wanting to live in the big house again.

"But if you want to see daddy, i will call him and let him come see you, you two can have fun together." Zhan added, the scared Wuxian smiled and clapped his hands happily, zhan smiled seeing his son happy, zhan showered together with his son, got dressed and xiao zhan prepared breakfast, zhan left with his son, since he had an appointment with his friend darren, but he seems to be late, zhan opened the gate and had his son hold him tightly so that he could close the gate.

"Mommy look! It looks like daddy car! Put me down!" Wuxian shouted and even before xiao zhan could react, Wuxian was already running towards the car, xiao zhan knew that was really Wang yibos car, but he just didn't expect Wang yibo could spend the night here.

"Daddy! Daddy! It's me Wuxian!" Wuxian shouted while jumping up and down hoping to reach the car window, but he wasn't tall enough to reach the car window, Wang yibo heard the little voice coming from outside his car, opening husband car door, he was immediately jumped on by Wuxian, yibo groaned in pain, but he still hugged his son.

"My good boy can even recognise daddy's car, tell me did you miss daddy?" Yibo asked Wuxian who really excited seeing his daddy.

"Wuxian misses you so much, mommy said he will call you and you will come to play with me!" Wuxian answered, yibo came out of his car and saw xiao zhan standing not very far from his car, yibo smirked and approached xiao zhan.

"Good morning xiao zhan, you seem to be in a good mood." Yibo said and held xiao zhan hand not so nicely, zhan bite his lower lip in pain, but he couldn't cause a scene in front of his son, fighting in front of Wuxian even they're not in good terms, is not a good thing at all, it will surely affect Wuxian.

"Be good and follow me to my car, try to resist and you will suffer even more." Yibo whispered in xiao zhan ear, Wuxian pouted feeling like he was neglected.