FIFTY NINE

"My dear beloved, since you want me to work and not follow you, how about coaxing your dear husband?" Yibo said and started rubbing his body against xiao zhan, zhan rolled his eyes and closed his eyes to sleep, going to see his mother and spend time with her for few days, not going forever and here he is Wang yibo whining like a little baby.

Yibo looked at xiao zhan who was pretending to be asleep and smirked, he lowered his hand which was caressing xiao zhan stomach downwards and grabbed  xiao zhan dick, zhan trembled slightly, but didn't open his eyes, yibo felt xiao zhan reaction, he lovingly sucked on xiao zhan neck earning him a whimper from xiao zhan.

Wang yibo: "Stop pretending to resist, i know you want me too, you're beautiful body suggests so."

"I am not pretending! You're just. ..ahhh. ...teasing.....mmm.......me!" Zhan moaned between his words. Yibo turned xiao zhan around to face him and claimed xiao zhan lips for a kiss, muffling xiao zhan moans with his hand playing with the already erected dick.

Xiao zhan gave in and let wang yibo have his way, yibo was careful not to exhaust xiao zhan, though he wasn't satisfied and needed to continue, but he couldn't, excessive sex with the pregnant xiao zhan is unhealthy and not good for xiao zhan and the baby.

Wang yibo, Wuxian and xiao zhan woke up, and the three had breakfast together, yibo volunteered to drive xiao zhan and Wuxian to xiao zhan mother villa, then go back to work, xiao zhan protested at first, their was no point of wang yibo to take them, when he could have the driver take them to his mother's place.

The three went out of the house and were invited by the noises from the gate, the security guards seems to stop whoever was at the door and were trying to force their way inside, one of the security guard approached Wang yibo the moment he saw their boss has come out.

Wang yibo: "What's happening outside? What's with the commotion?"

The security guard looked towards the gate, then back to Wang yibo before reporting what was happening. "Several people outside claiming to be your relatives are demanding to see you."

Yibo raised his eyebrows after hearing what the security guard was saying, xiao zhan looked at Wang yibo in confusion wondering what kind of relatives could behave like two years old kid and came to cause trouble.

Wang yibo: "Let them in."

Wang yibo words surprised xiao zhan even more, he didn't expect Wang yibo to really allow some lunatic and unknown people inside. "What do you mean by letting them in?" Zhan asked while frowning.

Yibo laughed lightly. "They said they're my relatives, why should i be so heartless and let my dear relatives remain outside, that's so unethical." Zhan lips twitched, he just couldn't believe Wang yibo could give such an answer.

Xiao zhan: "Y-you..." Zhan didn't know what to say just stuttered and kept his mouth shut, he would love to see what Wang yibo was planning on doing or maybe now he is no longer using his brain.

The security guard went back to gate and minutes later the gate was opened and the people xiao zhan never wanted to see came inside, xiao zhan never wanted to deal with those people and decided to go back inside the house.

Xiao zhan: "You're uncle's and aunties, i don't have any energy to argue with them, you handle this." Zhan picked up Wuxian who still didn't quite understand what was happening and went inside the house leaving Wang yibo alone, Wuxian pouted.

"Mommy why are we going back? You said we are going  to grandma's house." Wuxian complained, he was excited and now everything has changed.

"Wait for a little bit, daddy wants to talk with some people, then we can go see grandma and have fun." Zhan answered and kissed Wuxian cheek, zhan coaxed the unhappy Wuxian while waiting for Wang yibo to finish taking care of the so called relatives.

*********

Wang yibo: "Having a sudden visit  from my dear uncle's and aunties, i wonder who showed you people where i live?" Yibo voice was sarcastic, the people in front of him looked at each other, then allowed one of them to speak.

"Its been year's since you called any of us aunty or uncle, i see you're now learning and becoming more mature." One of the women answered, yibo sighed.

"Let's not talk about what i should call you, i just want to know why you came here,  i don't remember ever inviting you at my premises." Yibo who never wanted to have any talk with people who will not benefit him in any way said.

"You're mother is dead, you forced the police to arrest your aunty, we are you're relatives, shouldn't you as a good child give us some money as compensation for what has happened to our sister who is your mother?" The woman answered.

"Compensation? I once stopped giving you people any money and kicked you out of my properties for few weeks, but i came to change my mind, have you return back to my properties, live freely without paying any rent, give you money every month and pay for your kids education, and now you're here shamelessly asking me for compensation? I really wonder what you people want from me, my life or should i just kick you out and this time their will be no next time." Wang yibo who has started to get angry shouted, xiao zhan heard what Wang yibo has said and he immediately ran outside and grabbed Wang yibo hand.

Xiao zhan:"Yibo even if they do something wrong, please don't kick them out, do you want them to live in the streets? It's not right, they're your relatives and you shouldn't take it to heart whatever they will say." Zhan spoke up for the people who were about to curse Wang yibo, but they swallowed their words when they heard xiao zhan words, this useless xiao zhan seems to be still naive and stupid.

"You get out of my property, if i close my eyes and open them and i find you still here, i swear to make you homeless!" Yibo warned and within seconds the group of people dispersed,  yibo looked at xiao zhan and flicked xiao zhan forehead with his finger. "Sometimes stupidity can cause you harm." Yibo told xiao zhan and walked away, zhan touched his reddened forehead while trying to understand what Wang yibo meant and he immediately frowned when he realised that Wang yibo actually called him stupid!.