FORTY EIGHT

Xiao zhan arrived where Pei yuan was admitted and he frowned, seeing the room Pei yuan was admitted in.

"Being given such an expensive and conducive room, when you tried to kill my husband! My husband is the major shareholder here and i will make you be transferred to a normal room!" Zhan whispered and was about to go inside when he was immediately stopped.

"Sir you can't enter, this is a suspect and not everyone will be allowed to go inside." One of the police officer who was guarding the door said, xiao zhan looked at the police officer up and down and smirked.

"If you dare touch me again and stop me from going inside, i will teach you a lesson! I came here to see that Pei yuan and i must see her!" Zhan warned surprising the police officer.

Police officer: "You threatened me? Teach me a lesson?"

Xiao zhan: "Yes or you think i can't do it, don't look down on me, even my husband respects me, and i came here to settle a score with that woman who dared to hurt my husband, you move aside!" Zhan pushed the police officer and immediately entered and closed the door from inside, Pei yuan who was asleep heard the commotion woke up and she saw xiao zhan standing while looking at her, and his gaze landed on her stomach.

"You must have come here to confirm if I am really carrying Wang yibo child, as you can see its true, very soon Wang yibo will have a rightful heir and child, that good for nothing boy you call son will be nothing." Pei yuan said and stood up from her bed, the clothes she was wearing was showing her small bump, zhan sneered.

"You think i will fall for your poisonous words? I am so smart for that, if my husband wants another child, i will get pregnant for him, I am more than enough for him to carry his kids, not only his kids but our kids, my husband is not interested in adopting a kid whose father is already dead." Zhan answered proudly, Pei yuan reacted when she heard the word dead father, it's impossible for xiao zhan to know that she was taken advantage of by that bastard Zhao Hongfei.

"What did you say? Which dead father? This baby belongs to Wang yibo, it's his seed and he will be responsible whether he likes it or not!" Pei yuan shouted, zhan laughed and shook his head.

"I really do pity you, i feel so sorry, you could have asked me what kind of a man Zhao Hongfei was, before you decided to hire him to come and destroy my happiness, i almost fall for that, and now i could have been dead and my only son suffering in your hands." Zhan answered. "You don't have to be so surprised, i know the baby belongs to Zhao Hongfei, too bad he died, my husband was smart enough to leave people to follow you're trail, I am sure Zhao Hongfei drugged you, that's his way of doing things." Zhan added, his tone sounding sarcastic, Pei yuan was furious, she tried to slap xiao zhan but her hand was stopped by xiao zhan.

"I used my mouth to speak and a weak pregnant woman like you wants to slap me, just look at my beautiful and smooth face, my husband will be furious if it got tainted with anything and you will suffer miserably, but he won't mind if i slapped you several times." Zhan answered and really slapped Pei yuan who was caught by surprise.

"That's for trying to blind me and i almost divorces my husband!"

"This is for coming between me and my husband!"

"This slap on your mouth is for trying to kiss my husband with your filthy mouth!"

"And this last slap is for you insulting my son and stabbing my dear husband! You want to take my husband away from me! No one is allowed to take my husband away from me! ....." Zhan who gave Pei yuan several slaps said and started  pulling Pei yuan hair not so nicely shouted, but was immediately stopped by the police officers who finally broke the door and entered inside, the police officers were surprised, for less than five minutes, the damage xiao zhan caused on Pei yuan face was tremendous.

"Sir stop now, you know you will be arrested for an assault." A police officer who was holding xiao zhan back said, zhan kicked the police officer knee, making the police officer to release him.

"I told you not to touch me! I dare you to arrest me! She deserves it! It is all her fault and now you want to arrest me!" Zhan shouted while panting hard, and it didn't take long before he started crying, seconds later Wang yibo rushed inside and was invited with the crying xiao zhan, Wang yibo first thought was Pei yuan must have hurt xiao zhan but then when he looked at Pei yuan, he himself got scared.

"Baby don't cry, tell me who bullied you, your husband will get justice for you." Yibo asked, counting the times xiao zhan cried, if he is not mistaken something is surely not right with xiao zhan, he must be pregnant, and if he is really pregnant, then with this unstable moods, he will be the one to suffer for months, because xiao zhan got more emotional, he easily gets angry and at the same time he easily cries and ontop of that he became more scary and very daring.

"Its these useless police officers! They want to arrest me! I did nothing wrong, they have no right to arrest me!" Zhan shouted, yibo mouth twitched, he really did nothing wrong, but the picture in front of him clearly shows he did such a greater job on Pei yuan.

"No one will arrest you, i know my wife is so good to do something wrong, this police officers are just mistaken, is that right sirs?" Yibo said and looked at the police officers.

"Yes, we didn't look carefully, we will do a proper investigation and find the culprit, have a good day sirs." The leader of the officer's said while looking at the man who was responsible of everything and now he is acting like a victim, since he started working, he has never met such a scenario.

"Baby let's go, Wuxian is waiting for us." 'You have caused enough trouble already, even if you taught that Pei yuan a lesson, but hitting a police officer, is a bit too much.' Yibo couldn't say that loud, he knows the consequences. Even though he knows theirs no need to say sorry to the police officers but just out courtesy he will just say sorry.