TWENTY TWO

Wang yibo was furious, not only did he look down on xiao zhan, he humiliated and insulted him.

"Lier! Xiao zhan will never do such a thing! Marrying someone like you! Impossible! Stop tarnishing my wife name like that you bastard!" Yibo shouted and punched Zhao Hongfei across the face, making Zhao Hongfei jaw to be broken and blood could be seen, but Zhao Hongfei still smiled, like the punch did no damage to him.

"You stupid boy, why should i lie to you? I have the evidence, our legal documents in the bag your men confiscated, but if you want to confirm what i said is right you can ask xiao zhan, ask him who Zhao Hongfei is? I am his husband, legal and recognised man who took away his innocence, with the way you have reacted, he must have not told you, do you know why? Because he still loves and cares about me, you should know that I am his first love, and first love will last forever, he accepted to divorce you, because he wanted to get back together with me, his rightful husband, in his eyes your nothing, having a terrible mother in law who mistreated him, he only stayed because he has no other choice, but the moment i came back, he chose to divorce you and come back to me! In his eyes and heart I am always his first and will always be." Zhao Hongfei answered before he was shot directly on his head by the already crazy Wang yibo who reacted just the way Zhao Hongfei wanted, Zhao Hongfei knew he will never come out of here alive, and he will not just die without doing something that will forever tarnish the so called perfect marriage, xiao zhan was his and he will never allow anyone to take him away from him and be happy.

"You just can't accept the fact that i will forever be above you, xiao zhan is mine and will always be." Zhao Hongfei spoke with difficulty before he took his last breath with a smirk on his face, yibo kicked the already dead Zhao Hongfei who fall down from the high building he was kept, by the time he landed on the ground, his face was not recognisable.

Wang yibo on the other hand shouted in frustration and anger while punching the glass wall, not caring whether pieces of the broken glasses are hurting his hands, injuring them even more.

The men who Wang yibo hired had to stop the angry Wang yibo, yibo and his men left the place, yibo didn't go back home, rather he drove directly to another penthouse that he owns, cleaning the injuries on his hands, yibo bandaged them, getting the bag that belonged to the dead Zhao Hongfei, yibo checked and saw the marriage certificate, it's legit not something fake, yibo couldn't help but laugh at himself mockingly.

"So stupid, marrying someone who was already married, i was really a fool and blind." Yibo whispered and closed his eyes, what Zhao Hongfei has said is true, he just robbed someone that wasn't his, claiming someone to be his, when he already belongs to someone else, he was blind thinking all these years that he was alone, but he wasn't, someone else was already with xiao zhan, he was just someone who was destroying other people peaceful marriage. Just looking at the xiao zhan he knew for year's, he really doesn't look like someone who is so capable, daring and shameless, but he is such a good and perfect pretender to fool everyone and pretend to be a good person who couldn't even hurt an ant.

"Mother were you really right, when you told me xiao zhan is just not right for me?" Yibo said remembering his mother's words, how he protected xiao zhan from the claws of his mother, disrespecting his own mother, humiliating her, kicking her out and not caring how she lives outside, whether she will die, get sick or get kidnapped and get sold to some bad people, he even went as far as slapping his own mother, in the name of protecting his family, a family that didn't belong to him, apart from his son Wuxian, who he could regard as his own and the unborn baby who is obviously his biological child and has his own blood, he was being taken as a fool all these years!.

*********
Xiao zhan was in a good moods that morning, though he didn't see Wang yibo, he guessed he must have gone to work, he was gone for two weeks, and those two weeks, he didn't do anything related to work, and now that he is back, yibo must have a lot of pending work, darren chen and Dylan decided to go back to their own house, zhan ate breakfast alone, his son Wuxian chose to go with his uncle, zhan was against it at first, seeing that his son might trouble the two, but he ended up accepting, now he is all alone.

Zhan went through his phone, when something caught his attention, a picture of a ring that he recognises perfectly well and the lion tattoo, zhan without being told knew the dead man was Zhao Hongfei, reading the story and looking at the videos, zhan guessed Wang yibo must have planned this, Zhao Hongfei breaking in one of the wang cooperation branches and tried to steal, was caught by the security, since Zhao Hongfei was armed, they exchanged fire between the two and Zhao Hongfei ended up getting killed, even one of the security was hurt and rushed to the hospital, several bullet holes were seen around the company, meaning a fight and struggle happened, the body wasn't recognised, since the fall was so severe that it completely disfigured Zhao Hongfei for him to be recognised, apart from the lion tattoo and ring, he was found with flash disk which contained very important information of the wang cooperation, clearly showing that his intention was to steal very sensitive information from the wang cooperation.

Xiao zhan knew this is a lie, Zhao Hongfei will never risk his life to try and steal something that will lead to his death, xiao zhan knew this must be Wang yibo plan to completely divert the police investigation, killing Hongfei to revenge his father's death, zhan knew Hongfei has no family, so no one will come forward to say they recognise, he is the only one who knew and recognises Hongfei, he can't explain how he was feeling right at that moment, he touched his face and realised that it was covered in tears, does he still has feelings for Hongfei or he just feel sorry for him?.

Xiao zhan thought for a while not knowing what to do, should he go claim Hongfei body and bury him well, he knows whatever happened to Hongfei he deserved it, but he still his husband, no Wang yibo is now his husband, but Hongfei has no family, no one will bury him, even if he hates him for what he has done to him, maybe he should do one last thing for Hongfei, that is, have him buried.

Xiao zhan still couldn't believe Wang yibo would go as far as killing Zhao Hongfei, he just didn't expect Wang yibo will have the guts or the heart to kill someone, he knows Wang yibo temper very well, but not to the extent of killing someone, maybe he killed Zhao Hongfei to avenge his father's death, but then if he came to know about his marriage with Zhao Hongfei, he just couldn't imagine how Wang yibo could react.

Zhan ate his breakfast still in deep thoughts, still not sure what he should do, let it be and forget about Hongfei or let atleast do onwards good deed for him, have him buried.

Yibo woke up hours later, it was almost noon,  having a shower and changing his clothes, yibo decided to go to work, just as xiao zhan has predicted, but one thing was a miss, yibo took off his wedding ring, which he has been wearing for year's, no one noticed that, going to his office, yibo was busy the whole day.

Pei yuan on the other hand when she saw the news, she immediately knew who it was, Zhao Hongfei was dead, the person she spent a lot of money on, their plan hasn't  progressed in any way and now Zhao Hongfei is dead! Pei yuan was furious, Zhao Hongfei was the only trigger that will scare and make xiao zhan divorce Wang yibo, but now that Zhao Hongfei is dead, everything will become even more hard.