chapter four

the day had arrived. it was the first day of bailey's internship. the first day of her hopefully successful screenwriting career.

bailey signed out on the cafe's shift sheet and grabbed her bag. she walked towards the door before she saw him. he was sitting in the table he'd been at for the past week.

to be honest, bailey loved it when she came to work and he was there. they never really spoke to each other, but she enjoyed his presence. she still didn't know his name though.

she walked out the door and started her trek to the bus stop. time for her life to begin.

———
INSTAGRAM!
highoncaffeine shared a post!

liked by martymcfly, user69, and 19 others highoncaffeine shit

highoncaffeine shit

martymcfly omg bae good luck today
highoncaffeine 😳😳 i need it

user69 ur an ugly crier
highoncaffeine shut up daniel how r u even following me
user69 dylan has ur password
highoncaffeine fuck @gregheffley i hate you get rid of your boyfriend

gregheffley i'm sorry i love you forgive me i love you i'm sorry
highoncaffeine apology accepted 🥳🥳

highoncaffeine ok update i'm going onto set now i'm gonna have a panic attack

highoncaffeine OK UPDATE I SEE SAOIRSE RONAN ADJGKOFSTH
gregheffley SHUT THE FUVK UP NO
highoncaffeine sorry bae i gotta go be professional and meet the director ily

———

        bailey stood at the trailer with the name "greta gerwig" on the front door. she took a deep breath and knocked. she heard a voice shout "come in" and she slowly opened the door, taking a step forward into the room.

"oh hello, you must be...bailey," the blonde woman asked her, getting up to walk towards her.

"yeah, that's me...thank you so much for this opportunity ms gerwig," bailey said.

greta shook her hand, smiling at the young intern. "please just call me greta,"

bailey smiled back and greta walked to the desk in her trailer, signalling the girl to sit on the couch.

"sorry, i was going to have our meeting in an office but we're already on set, so sorry the trailers so messy," greta said, fixing up papers and sitting in her chair.

"no no no, that's perfectly fine. you're probably the busiest person on the planet right now," the girl stuttered.

bailey shifted in her seat before greta began to tell her about the script, her job as an intern, filming techniques, the cast, and the movie in general. the young girl simply sat there in awe. she listened to greta, taking note of every
word she said— she was her hero.

"alright, so... the first cast and crew meeting is in twenty minutes, i think you'll want to hear and experience that," greta explained. "and then after we'll find something for you to do."

bailey was sent out of her awe-struck trance. "alright, sounds good," she stood up, grabbed her bag, and walked to the trailer door before saying goodbye and leaving.

she walked down the lot of trailers and thought about what she had always seen interns do in movies. coffee, coffee, coffee. good thing she was good at that— she had to make a presence for herself before that job would go away.

notes!
i swear timo and bailey will actually interact soon
that's all i love you guys