3. meeting

"Hey Nini" Kourtney got the girls attention as they drove back to the house they shared. It was a long day on set, and Nini had already woken up early than she planned so she was exhausted. She couldn't wait to get home, and take a long nap.

"Yeah?" Nini yawned trying to keep her eyes open.

"I saw you talking to Ricky. What was that all about?"

"I was just letting him know to not mess with me because next time I won't be so silent"

"Nini didn't Jen tell you to leave it alone?" Kourtney said in a slightly disappointed tone.

"She said not to say anything on social media, and I didn't. But Kourt you have to understand that I wasn't just going to let him talk about me like that."

"I understand that you were sticking up for yourself. I really do..."

"But" Nini said knowing that Kourtney had a rebuttal

"But I know how consuming this drama can be. I don't want you to be in it if it can be avoided, I just think maybe you should be the bigger person"

"I am being the bigger person though Kourt. I'm not saying anything about it on social media. But you have to understand that this isn't high school. Both of us are grown adults, and I'm not gonna let him walk over me without saying something about it"

"Okay Nini, just be careful" Kourtney said focusing on the road

"I will Kourt."

When the girls finally reached the house, Nini ran up the stairs to her bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

"I missed you so so much bed" Nini mumbled as she prepared to climb in for her long awaited nap.

Right before she was able to close her eyes, she received a phone call from Jen. She groaned knowing that she wouldn't be able to ignore the call because it could be something important.

"Hello" Nini mumbled into the phone sleepily. She hoped the phone call would be short so that she could get back to her almost nap as fast as possible

"Nini! I'm calling an emergency meeting. I need you to come down to OneshotR media immediately"

"Jen I was just about to take a nap, do I have to?" Nini whined

"Nini. Now" Jen said sternly

"Okay, okay I'm on my way. But if I fall asleep in the middle of the meeting don't say I didn't warn you" Nini warned

"I'll see you in a few Nini" Jen said before hanging up the call.

Nini threw the phone to the side of her and punched her pillows with the little bit of energy that she actually had.

Nini got up and straightened herself out so that she could at least look presentable for the meeting.

"I'll be back kourt" Nini opened the door to Kourtney's room slightly

"Mmhhmm ok" Kourtney mumbled and she snuggled into her pillow. Nini only wished that she could do the same.

•••

Nini headed into the building that she knew all to well. She took her ID out and scanned it letting her into the building.

OneshotR media had a lot of artists that were huge in the industry so they couldn't risk any crazed fans getting in. They had to protect their artists at all costs.

She went up to the meeting room, and wondered what could be so important that Jen had to schedule and emergency meeting interrupting her nap time.

"I'm here" Nini said as she sat down in the chair across from Jen "so uh what's this meeting about? I was kinda looking forward to my nap"