7.jaw dropping

A/N I stan Nini's comment disappeared

A/N I stan Nini's comment disappeared. Ignore that💀

"Kourt I'm gonna need your help finding something to wear for tonight. It has to be at least somewhat believable" Nini called out to her best friend.

"Where are you guys going? Are you trying to wear something casual? Something fancy? What's the vibes?"

"Something fancy casual. We're going to the mall but we're going to a nice restaurant afterwards."  Nini said and Kourtney nodded looking through the girl's closet. "I hate that I have to do this. I mean I don't think I'll ever be able to not hate him"

"Nini can you at least try?" Kourtney chuckled "this night is just going to be miserable for the both of you if you keep that mindset that you hate him. Try and make the best out of it and maybe, just maybe you'll have fun"

"Maybe you're right Kourt" Nini sighed

"I always am ni"

"Debatable" Nini said and both girls laughed

"Aha! I found the perfect outfit." Kourtney said pulling a plain black strapless body suit out of Nini's closet. "You can wear this with your black jeans, your leather jacket, and thigh high black boots"

"Kourt I'm gonna look like I'm going to a funeral" Nini whined

"No you're not" Kourtney laughed "black is just a really classy color, so you'll be able to walk around comfortably at the mall, and not feel underdressed when you go to the restaurant. Now go put it on" Kourtney said handing Nini the outfit.

Nini took the outfit in her hands and went into the bathroom to change into the outfit that she thought looked like she was on her way to a funeral.

After she was changed, she was still slightly skeptical about the outfit. She stepped out to let Kourtney see how it looked and Kourtney responded with a loud squeal

"I think my ears just popped" Nini muttered covering her ears

"Oh shush, now come over here so I can do your hair and makeup. You're gonna looks so good"