6.wait and see

"Nini wake up" Kourtney shook the girl trying to wake her up.

"I didn't say I'd go on set today" Nini mumbled in her sleep. She'd been counting on being able to sleep in yet here Kourtney was waking her up again.

"What? Nini wake up" Kourtney said, and Nini made the decision to ignore her and try to get as much sleep as possible.

Kourtney realized that the girl wasn't going to wake up anytime soon so she went and grabbed a glass from the kitchen, filled it with cold water, and poured it on the girl.

"Kourtney what the—why did you pour water on me" Nini exclaimed after hurriedly hopped out the bed.

"I'm sorry Nini but I knew there was no other way to wake you up. Plus I figured you'd get wet in the shower either way"

"Why are you waking me up anyway? I promise everyone in my life has something against me sleeping"

"Oh calm down Nini. I woke you up because you have an interview at 12. Jen texted me because she knew you wouldn't wake up in time."

"I could've had at least 30 more minutes of sleep" Nini whined "now my bed is all went and I'll have to take off my sheets to leave the mattress to dry"

"I'll do that, you go get ready. You still have to go through hair and makeup when you get there" Kourtney said and Nini stomped off to the bathroom like a child.

She'd had enough of getting woken up from
her peaceful sleep.

"Alright Nini! You're on in 5

"Alright Nini! You're on in 5. Let's get your hair and makeup finished up, and you can just follow the signs leading to the stage. From there our stage manager will give you instructions" someone with a headset told Nini as her makeup artist put the finishing touches on her face.

Nini nodded as best as she could considering that her face wasn't exactly done yet.

"You nervous?" Kourtney asked the girl as she watched the makeup artist work on Nini's face. She took a few tips and tricks that she felt she could personally use too.

"Not really. I've done so many of these, at this point I'm pretty used to it."

"I wish I could say the same. Press week has to be the most stressful part of working on HTCAC." Kourtney let out a small sigh

"Really? I'd think it was memorizing all those lines"

"It probably is more most people but my memory is really good. Especially when you go over my lines with me."

"You're all done" the makeup artist told Nini with a slight smile.

"Thank you" Nini smiled looking at herself in the mirror. "You did an amazing job" Nini told the makeup artist.

"Alright I guess I'll go—woah" Nini was pulled out of the room by Jen. Almost immediately Jen began to walk and talk with her arm latched around Nini's.

"Alright Nini so here's the plan. You look amazing by the way" she said almost too fast for Nini to catch on to what she was actually saying

"Thanks?"

"So you're going to do this interview and you're going to happen to mention that you're now in a relationship. You're not going to reveal who it is yet. It'll give them the 'guess factor'. Even if they try to force the name out of you. Do. Not. Say. His. Name. Got it?"

"Do I really have to do this fake relationship thing? I mean can't I just jump off a bridge or something? That seems a lot easier"

"Nini" Jen said warningly

"Okay okay, I got it" Nini rolled her eyes as they made it to behind the staged. A few people gathered around Nini putting on her mic, and letting her know what to do once she was introduced.

"Alright so without further ado, it's my pleasure to introduce the girl who has taken the world by storm this year, Nini Salazar Roberts!" Kate Leon, the hottest interviewer out announced.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Nini entered smiling and waving. They held up different signs hoping that they'd get recognized by Nini.

After they calmed down Nini spoke. "It's great being here today, thanks for having me Kate"

"Of course Nini. It's a pleasure having you today. How are you today?"

"I've actually really good. You know, I can't complain too much when I have amazing fans like the ones here today who support me and my music" Nini said and the audience applauded, a few people screaming 'I love you Nini'

"That's great Nini! Speaking of your fans. They've been going crazy on Twitter after Ricky Bowen said on Ellen that your music is overrated. I think everyone is shocked that you haven't spoken out on that yet. What's your take on the entire situation?"

"Honestly I just try not to let that stuff bother me. Everyone has a right to their opinion and that doesn't make Ricky's or anyone else's opinions less valid. Plus he apologized to me for it, so it's kinda like water under the bridge" Nini let out a very believable fake laugh.

"You and Ricky have had a rivalry that has been going on for a while now. So are you telling us that the rivalry is squashed."

"Umm yeah I would. I think both of us were holding on to things that were said and done in the past, that we should've let go a long time ago." Nini lied. What happened in the past was something that needed to be addressed. Something that neither of them could let go of.

"That's amazing to here. So moving on to the single that you just released which is amazing by the way. Can we expect an album anytime soon"

"Thank you. I cant really say anything just yet, but just know that I have something up my sleeve" Nini said. Jen would absolutely kill her if she disclosed any information.

"Well I bet we're all excited to see what you have coming up. So Nini, when you wrote never be like her, what headspace were you in?"

"I think we all go through times where we see someone online, and we feel like they're so much prettier or they have something that we wish we had. And at the time that's what I was feeling."

"I think we all know that feeling too well. Last question here Nini. Most of your music is about heartbreak and not feeling like enough. Do you see yourself writing any love songs in the future?" Kate asked, and Nini laughed slightly taking this as the perfect opportunity to do what Jen told her to.

"Well Kate I'm actually currently in a relationship, I won't be disclosing his name just yet but, I guess we'll all have to just wait and see" Nini said and the entire crowd gasped before erupting in cheers.

"Alright we'll thank you so much for coming in Nini. It was a real pleasure having you"

"Thank you Kate, I had an amazing time here today"

A/N
Hehehehehe are y'all excited to see rini's first date? It's gonna be interesting lollll. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and tysm for reading!