Chapter 13

[Adrien's pov ]

Why is she calling me right now? Why would she even call in the first place?

The phone will only ring for so long. I should answer it. My thumb hovers over the accept button as I sit on the edge of my bed . It would be rude not too. So, I click accept and wait for our lines to connect.

Mari is calling .........
[ Accept]

" Hey, Mari. What's up?" I question, laying back on the bed.

" I was wondering if you maybe... um wanted to hang out tomorrow," She says shyly.

Why would she want to hang out with me?

" To help you get your mind off of everything, we could do something fun together," she explains.

"Yeah, sure" I say trying to hide the happiness I'm currently feeling.

" Sounds great, how about we meet at the park by my house at 10am?"

" Sounds good," I say yawning.

" You sound very tired, Adrikins" she says giggling.

" I am, but I don't really want to go to sleep right now," I say yawing midway through the sentence.

"Hmm... really," she says sounding as if she is not believing me.

A silence washes over us and seems to last forever.

" You still there?" I question.

" Yeah, just thinking about what we could do tomorrow," she says.

Leave it to her to have things figured out a head of time.

" You didn't have it already planned out before you called?"

" Nope," she says.

" Leave it to Mari to do everything last minute," I laugh, waiting for her snarky comments to come.

" I do not do everything last minute," she says defensive.

" Okay, you tell yourself whatever you want."

" Adrikins, stop being rude. Your better then this," she says both anger and sarcasm in her voice.

" You're the rude one here Mari," I say with a smirk creeping onto my face.

She's so cute.

" No I'm not, I'm the one who was kind enough to try and cheer you up," she says giggling.

" True you are so kind, and I love that about you,"

Oops that slipped out...

(Marinette's pov)

What did he say ???

He loves something about me.

" Mr. Adrikins actually likes something about me. Now this is amusing." I say giggling a little.

" Yeah I do, I still kick myself every time, I remember the way I acted when we met," he admits.

He is sweet and changed so much. He is so much kinder, he is not the him that I met anymore.

" All is forgiven, the past is in the past," I reassure him.

" Good, I'm glad," he yawns.

" Me too, I'm really glad," I smile closing my eyes for a second.

I never truly realized how much I enjoy talking to him. Until just now.

" So what are we doing tomorrow?" He asks .