Chapter 5

[Marinette's pov]

I graded his arm, as I did he met my gaze and looked into my eyes. I almost forgot what I was about to say.

" Adrien, I am always here if you ever need me," I say as he smiles, a slight blush on my cheeks.

He smiled and I could see it was a real smile and not a fake one as he had on earlier.

" Thank you, you have no idea how much have helped me." He smiles and meets my gaze once again.

" No need to thank me it was no problem," I say looking into his charming green eyes.

He bent down and kissed me on the cheek,

" Thank you, You really helped me a lot, I don't know what I could do to repay you. Is there anything, I could do to repay you?" he says.

" Uhh...Ummm...Nope...t..h..ere is no need to repay me.." I say.

Being to stumble over my words as I blush and my face starts turning almost as red as a tomato.

He laughs at me.

Why the heck is happening why am I blushing so much?

" Okay, But really thank you, Mari," he giggles.

I roll my eyes as I feel my cheeks cool down.

" Okay Adrikins I get it, Your welcome," I say Laughing as I see his face all expression change, to just plain old annoyed with me.

" Haha very funny," He says as he sits down in his car and begins to shut the door.

" Wait, are you going to shut the door in my face?" I ask.

" Yes," He says.

" Just when I thought you were getting nicer," I say smirking to myself.

My intention makes him mad and gets on his last nerve.

" Woah, there I was being nice for a second, this isn't normal," Adrien says.

" Well, it's late you should head home, But.." I grab a piece of paper I had in the back pocket of my jeans and hand it to him.

[Adriens pov ]

" Here is my number if you find your self needing it," she says as I take the piece of paper from her.

" T...Hank you," I smile and close the door in her face before she can see me blush.

She's so sweet and cute, Why did I get on her bad side. I even did it again, I had the chance to be on her good side but I screwed that up once again.

" I am taking you to the hospital so you can see your mother and talk to your father," Gorilla says snapping me out of whatever I was thinking.

" Okay," I say looking out the window as the rain started to pour down. In the darkness of the night only being seen by the light of the street lamps.

10 minutes later, We arrived at the hospital. I grab my umbrella and get out of the car. I walk to my mom's hospital room on the third floor.

I stand outside the door, knock, and wait for an answer.

" You can come in," I hear a weak voice say.

I open the door and see my mom, looking at the weakest she has ever been. My dad asleep on a chair next to her.

" Hi, Mom," I say a small smile on my face.

"Adrien," She says as she smiles weakly.

I walk over to her and pull up the other chair to her other side.

" I don't think I'm gonna make it.." she says looking into my eyes.

" Mom, don..'t say...t..h...a..t, you..r gonna..be ...f..i..n..e.." I try to say as tears being to fall down my cheeks.

" Oh, Adrien," She smiles sadly as she reaches her hand to my face to wipe my tears away.

" Maybe...I will be, But there is a chance I won't be." She says

she pauses for a second to cough.

" In case I'm not, I want you to keep living and know I love you. And I am proud of you no matter what. I will see you again someday," she says as a few tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

" Mom...Don't..." I try to say but before sobs hit me.

" I love you.." she says

" I love you too Mom," I say as I look up at her and she smiles weakly.

My father wakes up and sees me crying.

" Is something wrong?" He asks.

" No, nothing is wrong," My mom says the same sad smile on her face.

" I just love you both so much," she says as tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

My father squeezes her hand lightly and kisses her on the fourhead. He looks worried and very teird. I don't think he has slept in days.

" We love you too," He says a sad smile on his face.

" I know." She says as she smiles.

* knock knock*

The doctor walked in with a chart in his hand.

"Mr. Agreste may I speak with you outside for a moment." The doctor said as he held the door open for my father.

Looking worried my father stood up and walked out the door. The doctor shut the door behind him.

I could see them in the window and my mother could to. So we watch there conversation. From the looks of it, the news wasn't good. But then again my father looked emotional less. That could be a good thing. Or it could be a bad thing. Guess I will have to wait to find out.

10 minutes later, my father walked back in the room and shut the door.

" What was the news?" I ask really concerned.
"Adrien can I talk to outside," My father says as he walks outside.

It was more like an order then a question. So I followed him and shut the door behind me.

My father began to tell what the doctor had said to him
" the doctor said....."

__________________________________________________________________________

Authors note : Chapter 6 is coming soon, thank you all for all the love and support.