Chapter 3

(Marinette's pov)

I fell on top of  Adrien.

He laughed, as I tried to stammer out an apology.

Before I could even say I was sorry, Alya opened the door and saw us.

"Umm...I can come back later. " She says staring at us.

" Alya..it's not what it looks like," Adrien and I  both say at the same time as I quickly get off of him.

" Sure, I knew I was right," Alya says smiling, satisfied her that prediction had been correct.

" What are you talking about?" Adrien asks a confused and flustered look on his face.

" That you too, like each other," She says smirking.

" Nope, you couldn't be more wrong we despise each other," I said irritated with her.

" Sure, or you too are in love, just denying it," she says still smiling.

I was blushing with embarrassment. Uggh, why does Alya have to be so irritating sometimes. She is always trying to get into another's business. Which I find she should keep her nose out of.

A few years ago Alya became a blogger. At first, she did blogs about how amazing and beautiful the city of Paris is. The best places to eat, visit, and shop. She covered it all often doing reviews for restaurants. Because her following began to grow.

She never stopped going those types of blogs, she still does do them. But recently she started a gossip blog. Where she posted articles on any tea she can get her hands on.

This is fine but sometimes things get out of hand and people get really mad at Alya for exposing them.

" Alya you are just about as frustrating as Adrien,"  I say mad at the both of them.

" Is pretty boy getting on your last nerve?"Alya asks me.

" Yes and you are almost to, What are you doing here Alya?" I ask her, as I take a deep breath and try to clear my thoughts.

Before Alya could respond Adrien interrupted, Budding into our conversation.

" So is Pretty boy my nickname now??" Adrien asks.

( Adrien's pov)

" Nope Adrikins," Marinette says laughing knowing it will make me mad.

" I prefer pretty boy," I say.

" Sorry Adrikins, But you don't always get what you prefer," Alya says smiling, Looking like she was about to start laughing. When she saw my reaction.

No, not her too that name irritates me so freaking much.

" It's already enough when two people call me that, Really Alya??" I ask her, hoping she will stop calling me Adkins.

" Fine, I will just call you pretty boy then,"  Alya says

" I am sticking to Adrikins," Marinette says laughing.

" Okay, Mari," I say laughing as she becomes a bit angry.

" Anyways, back to you Alya what are you doing here?"  Marinette crossing her arms.

    " I came to hang out with you, but I thought by now you and Adrien would be done studying," Alya says.

" I don't know when were gonna be done. Because Adrikins over here is not paying any attention to me," Marinette says pointing to me.

" Sorry,"  I say embarrassed.

I wanna be done studying. I can't focus any longer.  But the last place I wanna be is home. My Dad is never coming out of his room except to visit Mom. And the house is so grim. It looks almost like no one lives in the place. Mom used to make the house look alive, with beautiful flowers all around the house. Which are now dead because they haven't been watered in weeks.  She also constantly brought this light with her where ever she went always able to make people smile or find some little way to make someone happy.

I miss when she was strong and I hate seeing her so weak. I want more than anything for her to be strong again.

But... I don't know if that will ever happen.

" I have an idea, I will be right back," Alya says as she walks out the door.

" Should, I be scared??" I ask Marinette, as soon as Alya is out the door.

" Knowing Alya, yes, yes you should be," Marinette says giggling.

" What do think she is planing," I ask Marinette. As I pick up the books she slipped on and move them so she can't slip on them again.

" We will just have to wait and see, But meanwhile we can get a test practice question done," Marinette says, well picking up her history book. 

" Fine," I say sitting up and ready to hear the question.

" what was the exact..." She begins to say, but sees Alya and stops talking and starting laughing uncontrollably.

I turn to see Alya has a plate of croissants in one hand and a spray bottle in the other.

" Oh, no not a spray bottle, I am not a dog," I say looking at Alya with a look on my face that says seriously.

" Yes, Pretty boy, every time you get a question correct you get a piece of a croissant, and every time you get one wrong  I get to spray you." She says.

Marinette is still laughing on the floor, but then she stands and says.

"Maybe now he will finally listen and try to learn the material, great idea Alya". She stands and gives Alya a high five.

Where is Nino when I need him.

" Okay, Adrikins we are going to start with a review of the material," Marinette says as she sits next to me and shows me the questions and the sections in the textbook we need to review.

Alya smirks as she looks at how close I and Marinette are to each other. But I just ignore it and we keep reviewing the material.

" Are you guys done yet, you have been reviewing the material for like 40 minutes," Alya says being to become impatient with us.

" Do you feel ready, for the practice questions?" Marinette asks as she looks into my eyes, a tired expression on her face.

" Yeah...I think so," I say.

Her eyes are beautiful, And she smells like flowers. I love love the smell of flowers. What is happening?? Shoot, I think... ( You like her Adrien) no, I don't think that..No you do not...She is beautiful...no she 's is just average, not cute. Just average, nothing more. But her eyes are breathtaking.

No, her eyes are just eyes...
I clear all of those thoughts out of my head as she asks me the first practice question.

After a while of me getting answers wrong and right and Alya and Marinette spraying me with water and Laughing at me...My phone rings and I answer it..... It has.....

_________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Chapter 4 will be up sometime in the near future Or in awhile. I just found out that my soccer starts in less than 2 weeks so I have to get prepared for that, and when it does I will have less free time. Anyways chapter 4 will hopefully be up sometime this week or next. I hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you for reading.