Chapter 7

(Marinette Pov)

" Hey...Adrien, what's up?" I say as I closed the door to the classroom.

" I just.....I....." He says as he tries to hold his tears in.

" Adrien, it's okay. What is it?" I ask even though, I already knew what his answer would be.

"My mom...she's....she's..g..o.n...e" he tried to say, without crying. But the tears came to him mid-sentence.

"Oh, Adrien..I'm so sorry," I say a sad smile on my face.

" I...just..I...don'..t.. know what to do," he says still crying.

" Hey, it's okay. You don't have to know what to do....But you should take some time to process  what happened yesterday. Take as long as you need to." I say trying to hide the concern in my voice.

" I will try.... but...I...just.....miss...her.....so...much.." he says through sobs. 

" I know, it's hard. But Adrien it's gonna be okay," I say a sad smile on my face.

" I really hope so....I....just...need...someone..to....talk....to," He says siniffing.

" I know, after school  I can come over and I can listen." I say.

" Yeah...Thank you, " He says still sniffing.

" Adrien, it's gonna be okay," I say getting ready to hang up the phone.

"Haha," he laughed a little.

" Why are you laughing?" I ask him confused.

" Because you called me Adrein," he says still laughing.

" Yeah, because in this situation I felt like the nickname was not needed". I say rolling my eyes.

" Hehe," he laughs.

" Your so immature Adrien, See you after school. Take care of yourself." I say my finger half way to the hang up button on my phone.

" Okay, I will see you then Mari," he says giggling a little because he knows the nickname makes me mad.

"Uggh," I say.

I hear Adrien laugh and hang up the phone.

Well at least he is in a better mood now. I walk back in the classroom and sit back down in my seat.

(After class)

" Who was that, It obviously wasen't your mom" Alya says with a smirk on her face.

I start to blush. Wait why am I blushing ?? It's not like I like Adrien or anything.

Why can't Alya just keep her noise nose out of my business.

"Uhh...It was no one," I answer her.

"No, one really. Then let me see your phone then," She says. She can tell I am lying. But why am I even ??

" Sure go a-head and look," I hand her my phone, she opens it up and smiles.

"I guess Adrien is no one then, " she says the small smirk on her face from earlier still on her face.

" Yup," I say trying to cool my face down and make the blush on it dissapear.

" Now I am really wondering what you two talked about well I was in the bathroom yesterday," She says.

" I can't tell you," I say.

" Why not?? might I ask." She asks the smirk back on her face.

" Because I don't want him to get mad at me," I say getting annoyed with her.

" oh,okay,"she says the smirk still on her face.

She is probaly come up with something in her mind of what happened last night. I never ever want  to know what that is.

" It's just he has some family stuff going on. He broke down and vented to me yesterday." I say a look that say I'm serious on my face.

she giggles.

" It's not funny," I say really anyoed with her.

"It's not, but I thought you guys kissed or something," She says.

" Euh, no way never. I hate him and he hates me," I say a disgusted look on my face.

" Does he though??" She rases her eyebrows.

" Why would he call you, when he won't even answer his best friends texts?? Just think about," she says.

I am thinking but I refuse to belive that I am important to him. I'm his rivial, the person he hates and loves to make mad. No way he likes me. He just needs help that's all.

" Alya why do have to always get in my business ??" I ask.

" Because that's my job I am supposed to help your realise things, and help you with your problems ," she laughs.

" I hate you so much sometimes Alya," I say laughing.

We walk out of the class and to our next one.

( Adreins pov)

Talking to Marinette made me feel a little better.

She's so cute when she's mad.

I mean no no she is not cute at all.

I took her advice I took some time to process. Cried a little more.

I watched some funny movies and tried to take my mind off of my mother.

Hours began to pass and I was doing somewhat okay.   

I decided to take a walk. It was nice getting some fresh air. I put on my earbuds and listen to a playlist of my favorite songs.

Nothing really interesting happened on my walk almost no one was out. Lots of cars driving around and people russing to places they had to be. But the scenery was beautiful. I wish it had snowed instead of rain last night. Snow would have made the whole city just look even more amazing. It is winter and it snows every once and while.

There were still clouds in the sky and it was gloomy. It looked like it was about to rain again. Like the sky was about to cry another tear.

I waited  at a cross walk waiting for the light to change indicating that I could cross. I crossed the street.

I heard a car slam on it's breaks.I took out my  earbuds and saw a elderly looking man slowly crossing the cross walk. I turned around and help  him cross the street faster so the car could go. They seemed to be in a hurry and nearly hit the man.

" Thank you kind sir," The man says, with a warm friendly smile.

" It was no problem, That car really should have slowed down though," I say.

The man gives me a hug and says.

" Thank you agian, you really helped me. The world needs more kind pure souls like you," He says.

" Your welcome sir have a great rest of your day," I say as I start to walk the direction back home.

I arrive home, and was almost outside the gate.

But I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone.

" Oh shoot this is a new sweater," The person says, the frustration could be heard in their voice.

I looked up and saw.......coffee all over their clothes.

———————————————————————————
Authors note : Chapter 8 coming soon. Tysm for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day 💗💕.