Chapter 10

(Adrien's pov)

" Are you blind or something ??" The black dot said to me as it appeared to get closer.

" Without my glasses pretty much, yes," I say.

Is this a dream?? or am I going insane??

" Do you mean these ?? " The black dot said holding up what appeared to be my glasses.

" I think so," I put out my hands and the dot gently set the glasses in them.

I put the glasses on and I could finally see the world again.

A black dot just handed me my glasses. A black dot just handed me my glasses.

A BLACK DOT JUST HANDED ME MY GLASSES.

What is happening ??

" Are you gonna stand there thinking like an idiot, or you gonna listen to me, " The dot said.

" What are you ?? why are you?? who are...." I asked stepping back, away from it.

Finally, my vision was clear. Well mostly, It wasn't just a black dot. It appeared to be a floating tiny cat thing.

" Woah, Woah calm down," The cat thing said.

" I'm plagg I'm a  kwami, your kwami." Plagg says as he gets closer to me.

" Do you have cheese, preferably camembert ??"
Plagg asks before I can formulate an answer.

" I'm not sure, but I am not giving you anything until you tell me why you're here," I tell Plagg as he glares at me.

" Buttt I'm hungry," Plagg says complaining .

" Then tell me why you're here, then you will get your cheese," I say folding my arms.

" Fineeeee," Plagg says.

" Look, I grate powers and yours is the power of destruction. You have been chosen to defeat Hawkmoth, with your partner. Who you will meet, in the near future." He says.

" Who is this partner you speak of ?" I ask.

" You will see, later. Now give me cheese." Plag says, rolling his eyes.

" fine.." I say walking out of the room.

I walk down the stairs, quickly grab the cheese and run back upstairs.

Partner?? Who could it be ??

I throw him the cheese and sit on the bed.

" Thank you," Plagg says.

I laugh a little " I thought you had no manners," I say, as I look up to see him glare at me.

"You are pretty rude yourself," he says, throwing the cheese into his mouth.

(Marinette Pov)

The bright light faded. I looked up from where I fell on the floor. I saw some sort of bug thing. I moved back father way from it.

" Hello, you must be Marinette." The bug thing says.

" ahhhhhh...yyyyou can talk ??" I say surprised .

" Yes yes I can," the bug thing says getting closer to me.

" Get away, what are you ??" I moved back again.

" Don't be scared. I'm just a kwami . I'm not going to hurt you." The thing says.

" How do I I know that ??" I say grabbing a pillow, still not convinced.