Chapter 11

(Marinette's pov)

I shut my eyes expecting to hit the ground. It's probably going to be painful. But whatever, I should really learn how to use this yo-yo.

I felt a hand on my back and one around my legs.

Someone caught me.

But who? I ask myself before opening my eyes.

Chatnoir caught me.

I hadn't expected that. I thought he would just let me fall on my face.

He sees that I have opened my eyes and helps me stand.

"Hey, Mlady. You didn't think, I was gonna let you fall and get hurt did you ??" He asks.

Mlady ??

" Uhhh....well, maybe I did," I say looking at the floor. Not wanting to make eye contact with him.

He laughs then says. " I would never do that, any time you fall I will be there to catch you, always. I mean your my partner after all."

That was so smooth. But why am I getting flustered? He says stuff that like it's nothing. Who does he think he is.

I blush, still looking at the floor.  Trying to muster up the courage to finally look into his eyes.

" Thank you," I say looking into his bright green eyes.

The blush on my cheeks was now faint. The mask near my eyes covers up most of it. Thank goodness.

" No problem, now let's find that villain and save Paris," he says smiling.

He uses his staff to get back on the building where we were on before. I follow trying to use my yo-yo again.

But I run right into the building and fall on my butt.

" Your really clumsy Mlady," Catnoir says laughing. His hands-on his staff. Resting his head on them, peering down at me from the top of the building.

" Yeah I know, thanks for pointing it out," I say as I stand and rub my forehead.

" Would you like some help??" He asks.

" Nope, I can do it," I say attempting to use my yo-yo again.

I don't need his help. I don't want it either.

" Okay suit yourself, but hurry up," he still staring at me.

After 3 more failed attempts. I finally give up and accept his help.

(Adrien's pov)

She is stubborn, really stubborn, and kinda cute.

She reminds me of someone.

" Can you please help me ??" She begs.

" Fine," I say as I use my staff to get down off the building.

How can I do this?? I need one free hand.

I grab her by the waist.

" what are you—" she says flustered.

" Put your arms around my neck,"

She places her arms around my neck.

I use my staff to get us on top of the building.

" Alright now, where did the news say the villain was?" I ask putting her down.

" I'm not quite sure," She says on hand on her chin as she thinks.

She starts passing back and forth.

I watch her quietly as she ponders what to do next. I  see her expression change as she looks around.

" That was easier than I thought it would be. They are right there," she says as she points to a suspicious-looking figure. Who seems to be terrorizing an innocent civilian. Right under the Effie tower.

" Looks like it, you ready?" I ask her.

" Yeah, let's go save Paris," She says as I grab her waist once again.

" Wha--" she says getting flustered but she doesn't question my actions. She gently puts one of her arms around my neck.

I use my staff to get us closer. But not too close. We still have to come up with a plan.

I stop in an alleyway. In between two buildings with lots of windows with dark blue roofs.

I gently set her down. 

" I have a plan," She says                     

" Really wow, You're a fast thinker. What's the plan ?" I  say waiting to hear the plan.

She really is incredible.

" So first we have to find where the akuma is hidden. From what I can see that is her umbrella. We have to destroy it. So I will head out first. Then you try to come up behind her and steal it. " She says.

" Okay, sound like a solid plan," I say as she turns around and runs towards the Effie tower.

For the most part at least.

" I'm a truth seeker,  I make everyone tell the truth and nothing but the truth. There you are Ladybug and in a few seconds, you're going to reveal who you are and give me your miraculous." The villain says attempting to shoot Ladybug with a spark of light coming from her umbrella.

(Marriente's pov )

Yeah right, You are not losing this battle.

" Never gonna happen," I say dodging a beam of light she shot from her umbrella.

The woman was wearing all blue head to toe. Even her skin was blue. She had a blue dress, a blue hat, and blue shoes. The dress looked like a dress you would see Marry Poppins wear. I mean her entire outfit did.

She continued shooting at me. I continue dodging the beams of light.

Chatnoir tries coming up on her from behind and stealing her umbrella. But... It backfired, big time.

"You're not going to be able to steal it that easy," she says shooting a beam of light at him.

But instead of missing this time. She hits him.

No no no... It can't be over this quick, can it?

We still can win right?

This isn't the way it ends, is it ?