Chapter 1

(Marinette's pov)

Looks like Adrien is coming over to my house after school yay I get to spend 3 hours with that jerk. 

I really do wonder what happened to him though, he completely changed.  He used to be somewhat I would call a good boy always obeying the rules and never letting his grades slip. He is not the type of person to let me of all people win. He has seemed to hate me before he even actually knew my name. His first impression on me was not great and he has been on my bad side ever since. 

Two years ago ( still in Marinette's pov) 

" Hello class we have a new student today, His name is Adrien Agreste," Ms.Bustier said as she gestured towards a tall blond-haired,  fit-looking boy wearing glasses with messy hair. 

Wow, He is hot and cute, But not that attractive. I thought, Instantly putting those thoughts out of my head. 

He walked passed me and sat down across from me. He smiled and waved. I waved and smiled back at him. 

" Marinette is the first person, who will be presenting their project today, Mariette will you please come down and share your project with us," Ms.Bustier said as she moved over to the side so I could come down to present.

I began walking down to the front of the classroom. Until all of a sudden, I tripped on something and hit my head on one of the stairs. 

"Owwwww" I scream in pain as everyone laughed at me including Adrien. I had tripped on the bag he had left in the middle of the stairs. 

My best friend Alya helped me up and told all the rest of them to stop it.

" You okay girl, It sounded like that hurt," Alya said a concerned look on her face. 

" Yeah I am all good," I said as  I stood and walked down the stairs and gave my presentation to the whole class. 

I did my presentation that went smoother then I had planned and walked back to my seat.  I saw Adrien laughing and smirking to himself. 

I couldn't take it anymore and I snapped. 

" What are you laughing at ??" I ask, In a mad tone.

" You and all your perfectness," he as he laughed still smirking  

( I wanted to make that a pun so bad)

" Ughhh... literally all you had to say was sorry, But you're too full of yourself to" I screamed at him.

" Oh.. I am sorry your clumsily and didn't see my bag," he said in the nicest way possible, even though he knew it was a jerk thing to say. 

" Okay now, Marinette and Adrien please stop fighting and Marinette please take your seat". Ms.Bustier said with a disappointing look on her face. 

" Your a jerk," I said picking up his bag and throwing it to him. 

(Adrien's pov still 2 years ago)

Woah, she's cute, and she's stubborn the way I like a girl. I bet she would have slapped me right across the face hard if we weren't in class. 

She walked back to her seat and sat down satisfied because I haven't come up with a comeback. 

* The bell rings after 5 more people present*

" Hey, when are you presenting?" Marinette asks me. 

I don't answer, because I honestly wanna hear what she has to say. 

" Oh let me guess smart boy forgot, to do is presentation ??" shes said smiling.

" hahaha very funny at least...." I forgot I was about to say and stopped talking. 

is she going to make fun of me for that? I already know the answer to that question.

" Ohh, now the pretty boy is at a loss for words." She says smirking.

"I--" My words trailed off, I messed up. we could have been friends. But now because I am a jerk, She hates me and there is literally nothing I could do to fix that. 

I got on her bad side, ops at least... yeah I got nothing I messed up. 

"It looks like I won this battle." she walked away laughing to herself. 

She did she won and I let her, and never again will I allow her to win. 

(Back to the present Marienttes Pov) 

* final school bell rings* 

I head to my locker and grab my bag and all the books I will need to help Adrien study for the outcome test we have on Friday. It was only Monday so, hopefully, I would be able to help him get a good grade on this test.

The less amount of time, I have to spend with him the better.  I shoved all my books in my bag and slammed my locker door. 

I was not looking forward to this one bit.

" Woah, There girl calm down," Alya says as she walks towards me.

" Uggh...I have to tutor that jerk," I said still mad about the fact I had to tutor the person I often competing against and hate with every bone in my body.  

" Girl, this will be better for both of you, get to know him better," she says. 

" Why would he of all people would I want to get to know better ??" I ask her, a little confused. 

" I think he... never mind, But it's getting annoying watching you two fight every day. Your kinda like an old married couple always bickering and fighting with each other."  She says laughing.

"Alya" I scream at her.

" Haha I am just teasing, Now go study with him." She says, pushes me in his direction. 

" Do I have too??" I say not wanting to go study with him. 

" Yes, girl now, go" She pushes me away harder this time, I lose my balance. 

I try to regain my balance but I stumble and fall, Almost hitting my face on the ground. But Instead of me face planting on the ground and maybe even slipping my head open.

........Caught me.