Chapter 2

( Adrien's Pov)

I saw Marinette almost fall and hit the ground hard. But before she could I caught her.

" Woah Mari are you okay??" I said looking into her Beautiful bluebell eyes. Wait a minute, no their not beautiful they are just blue eyes. There is nothing beautiful about them.

Why did I think that??

" Uhhh...Yeah, I'm fine..." She says as she looks into my eyes a slight blush on her cheeks.

( They are so cute, I just felt I had to put this here)

(Not mine, all credits go to the amazing artist)

I realized my hands were still on her, holding her up. Even though she had enough of a balance to stand all on her own. So I let go of her. 

" Uhh... T.h..a..n..k..s for catching me." She says not wanting to have to thank me.

" What did you say? Sorry, I couldn't hear you".  I say a teasing smile on my face.

" Uggh... I hate you, I said thank you", She says angrily.

" I know and your welcome Mari," I say laughing.

She has hated being called Mari. Sense I started calling her that 2 years ago.

" You have no idea how badly I wanna punch your face right now." She say still angry at me.

I got on her last nerve, Which is what I have been doing for two years. It is so much fun making her mad.

" Oh, I'm so scared," I say a sarcastic tone in my voice.

" Come on Adrikins lets go," Marinette says laughing.

" You know, I hate it when Chole calls me that," I say extremely annoyed with her.

" That just gives me more of a reason to call you Adrkins." She says.

Why, that name irates me so much, I have no idea.

She walks out of the locker room and I follow behind her. I hate that girl so freaking much.

We walk to her house.
As we step inside her mom and dad greet us as walk in.

" Hi, sweetie... and hi Adrien." Sabine says with a warm inviting smile as she bagged some Pastries for a customer.

" Hi, mom," Marinette says walking to her mom to give her a hug.

" What is Adrien doing here??" Sabine asks as she hugs back her daughter.

"I have to tutor him because his grades are slipping," Marinette says not sounding happy about it.

" Okay, you two can go up to Marinette's room and I will bring up some croissants shortly," Sabine says, smiling at me with a warm motherly smile.