Chapter 8

( Adrien pov)

I looked up to see a pissed off Marinette. 

"Sorry I wasn't..." I say but she cuts me off.

" it's fine, Adrikins," she said an angry fake smile on her face.

" Are you sure ??" I ask her.

" Yeah, it's fine," she says and I can see her anger fade way.

" Okay, then... follow me." I say as she follows me in the gate and up the stairs to my house.

(Marinette's pov )

I will admit I am mad. I mean it's a brand new sweater. It doesn't matter. He needs my help and I'm here to help him.

He opens the door to his house. It's covered in white and black walls. The house was stunning. So beautiful on the inside and it was huge.

We walk up the stairs and Adrien shows me up to his room. No else one seemed to be around. 

Where is his father? I wonder.

" I'm really sorry about your sweater..." he says as he walks to his dresser and grabs a t-shirt.

He walks back over to me and hands it to me.

" Go change into this and I will try to see if Natalie can get that Stan out of your sweater," he says gesturing towards the bathroom.

" Adrien like I said..." I try to say.

" I insist, now go change Mari," he says pushing me towards the bathroom.

I walk into his bathroom. Shut the door and change out of my wet sweater. Put on Adrien's t-shirt. I will admit it's pretty comfortable. I just so happened to have a pair of leggings at the bottom of my school back. So I put those on two. Because the skirt I wore today was uncomfortable. I also took down my hair. Because it had rained on my way here and my hair is still pretty wet.

I grabbed my bag, stained sweater and walked out the door of the bathroom. Adrien was sitting at his desk on his phone.

He looked up from his phone, and made eye contact with me.

It was just silent, just us holding eye contact. He started blushing.

" Hehe...do you think I'm cute now," I laughed and watched his blank blushing expression turn mad.

" I..umm...no no...I just.." he stuttered.

" I'm just messing with you," I said as I moved closer to him.

The door opened.

" Adrien your..." the woman said.

" Oh, I didn't realize you were having someone over." The woman said looking at me.

" This is Marinette, she is helping me study. But can you do me a favor Natalie?" He says.

" Yes of course, what can I do for you Adrien." The woman says, looking down at the schedule in her hands.

He takes the sweater out of my hands.