Chapter Sixteen: The Cook and His Sea Restaurant! Luffy's in Debt?

"Why are you on a pirate ship?", Johnny asks, rightfully confused, "What's going on around here?"

He's not the only one, Lambo stood slightly behind, but to the side of Zoro so he could get a good look at the stranger.

How the heck does Zoro know this guy?

"Shouldn't we be asking you that?", Lambo asks dryly with a raised brow, "Or do you normally attack every pirate ship you see with no explanation?"

"Hey, relax, is everything okay?", Zoro tries to figure out what's going on, "Where's Yosaku?"

"You got to help us big bro! Yosaku's in trouble!", Johnny exclaims before gesturing for the swordsman to follow him.

Lambo peered over Merry's railing to see a small ship hooked to her side with a bloodied man lying on the deck.

"He's been sick.", Johnny explains as waterfall of tears fell down his cheeks.

Zoro pats the guy's shoulder and jumps over the railing, landing on the ship, Lambo followed after him, and grabbed the guy's legs while Zoro carried him by the arms.

Together, with Johnny's help aboard the Merry, the managed to carefully place Yosaku on top of a blanket in the middle of the deck.

"What is it?", Zoro asked Johnny, panicked at the sight of Yosaku.

Lambo can't even imagine what kind of pain the guy is in, much less figure out what sickness he has.

"A couple days ago, he was healthy and full of life, and now?", Johnny cries, holding his head in his hand, "He keeps fainting and going really pale! I have no idea what's causing it!!"

"Povero ragazzo.", Lambo muttered as his eyes flickered from the unmoving body and the distraught man before him. (Poor guy.)

"English.", Zoro states, used to Lambo's switch in languages by this point.

"You weren't supposed to understand that.", Lambo shot back, eyes never leaving the two.

"His teeth have been falling out and his old wound opened up and started bleeding!", Johnny continued to list Yosaku's symptoms, "He just got worst and worst, I didn't know what to do."

Again, what the hell did this guy catch!?

"So, I thought, maybe if we just rest on a little island, but then...", Johnny grimaced, "A canon ball came flying from this ship!"

Lambo's eyes flashed as he whirled to the two culprits.

"Idiotas! Non hai controllato che su quell'isola non ci fosse nienta da vivere!?!?", Lambo shouted with sharp teeth. (Idiots! You didn't check to see there was nothing living on that island!?)

Luffy and Ussop had no idea what Lambo just said, but they could tell that he was angry. They were just panicking that the rock, they thought it was one, they shot had people on it.

"We're so very sorry!!", the two exclaimed in unison as they both bowed in apology.

They waited for Johnny's reply, hoping they could be forgiven. Lambo was furiously pacing next to Zoro as he continued to mumble to himself in Italian.

"... Sorry isn't good enough.", Johnny said glumly, more tears and snot dripping down his face, "Isn't that right? Partner!"

Lambo finally stopped pacing, crossed his arms, and pinched the bridge of his nose. He had no idea what to do in this situation and it was seriously bothering him.

"Non dovremmo mai lasciare che quegli idioti si mandino in giro.", Lambo mumbled.

"Repeat that in a language I can understand.", Zoro said pointedly, obviously tired of not understanding what Lambo has been saying in Italian, it doesn't help that he is worried and panicking over Yosaku like the others as well.