Chapter Thirty-Seven: Feel How the Raging Storm Blows!

The world is filled with a lot of shady organizations and corrupt people. Pirates, the Mafia, the World Government, the Rebellion, and there's even corruption and dirty marines that can be found within the Marine corps. itself.

Aside from the Four Emperors and the Seven Warlords, the pirates don't have any kind of organization or hierarchy outside of their own crews. So, overall, pirates aren't very worrisome, compared to others, many pirates, crew or otherwise, are just out for themselves. Both in a sense of greed and self-preservation. Because of this, the Marines are quick to take care of pirates and their crews who seek power and Gol D. Rodger's treasure, the One Piece.

The Rebellion, on the other hand, seems to be growing swiftly. The World Government has no idea how to stop the Rebellion's rapid growth. But more than anything, they mostly only cause trouble for the World Government. Not to mention they are very discrete with their work and missions. If anyone knows anything about the Rebellion or has even heard about them. None of them outside of the Grand Line.

The Marine corps. is large and formidable, but really, they are the police that work under the World Government. But that doesn't mean there aren't any very well-known and highly ranked powerful figures within its corps. The Marine's main focus is to keep the peace and catch as many pirates as they can.

Then there's the World Government itself, which always goes out of its way to get others to do the dirty work for them. Frequently. Corruption, policies, and just the Government itself aside, there isn't much to say about it aside from its narcissistic superiority over everyone else.

And finally, the mafia. Compared to the fight/rivalries going between pirates and the marines along with the World Government and the Rebellion, the Mafia itself isn't seen as that big of a deal. The Mafia might as well just be living in its own world as if it didn't exist in the first place. But because of this, the Mafia and its power grew exponentially, without anything stopping them the Mafia and its connections knew no bounds. It weeded itself deeply withing the black market, the World's underground and its activities, and, most importantly, the people and civilians they associate with. Many of the Mafia remain outside of the Grand Line, only the strongest families have bases/members that work within the Grand Line. Even then, those families don't send out many of their own famiglia to such a dreaded and deadly place.

But the strongest and most powerful mafia familglia of them all is none other than the Vongola. Their main base, a mansion, being situated in a small central island in the East Blue. In the Vongola Mansion located in the East Blue, you'd think nothing could touch it. That no one would be stupid enough to battle the Vongola Decimo and his Guardians inside their own home.

The mafia has never met anyone like the Straw Hat pirates before. Which is proven by the current battles taking place within said Mansion.

The participants of one of these battles is a certain blonde cook and sadistic illusionist. Both have been fighting for, at least, an hour. Mukuro is a little bruised, blood dripping from his nose, which is a little crooked, meaning it is likely broken, and his clothes are rumbled. Aside from that, the Mist Guardian looked perfectly fine.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Sanji. His entire body is covered in either bruises, burns, or bites, only from those dogs, Sanji took no chance with those snakes Mukuro would summon.

But, this whole time, during the fight, he just doesn't get it. Everything that has taken place in the battle between him and Mukuro, Sanji can hardly understand any of it.

The others have explained Dying Will Flames to Sanji, and the cook knows that Mukuro is Vongola's Mist Guardian, which means he wields Mist Dying Will Flames. But Sanji has no idea how that has to do with fact that the pineapple haired man is able to consistently create thing after thing to attack Sanji with. The cook just doesn't understand how any of that has got to do with Mukuro's Mist Dying Will Flames.