Chapter Twenty-Two: Pissed Guardian! Lambo vs the Invincible Pearl!

Standing on top of Zeff with a gun to his head, was none other than Gin.

'Shoot him!', shouts Creed, 'Do it now! All we have to do is kill the geezer, then the restaurant will be ours.'

Lambo gritted his teeth as he glares at Gin.

Son of a Bitch.

~

"Gin!", shouts Luffy, looking surprised, and a little horrified at the pirate's actions.

"I don't care how much of a badass he used to be.", Gin said dangerously, "Now he's just a cook. I wouldn't have to break a sweat to kill this old fart. I'll spare him, but you'll have to leave. Please. Don't make this harder Sanji. Just Leave. Don't force me to kill both of you."

Either this guy is delusional, or like Pearl, he's also high. Sadly, Lambo thinks it may be more of the former.

Doesn't make him any less pissed.

He gets not playing fair at times, sometimes you have to hit below the belt, literally more than half the time, in order to win a fight. But this is low, even for Lambo.

"Run away...", Sanji says, almost thoughtfully, placing his cigarette back in his mouth (when did he even take it out?), "Not a chance!"

Gin's eyes widened in surprise, but Lambo wasn't. Did he honestly think that just because he has Zeff at his mercy they'd give up that easily? Lambo understands that it definitely complicates things, but it's not enough to raise the white flag

At least, that's what Lambo hopes.

"You look even dumber at gun point old man.", Sanji says to Zeff, "What kind of example are you setting for all the other cooks?"

Zeff scoffs, "I don't need a lecture from a brat like you."

"Would you stop calling me names!", shouts Sanji (but wasn't he calling Zeff names too? Hypocrite.), "Quit treating me like a kid!!!"

"This is crazy!", shouts one chef.

"Sanji wouldn't abandon Zeff now, would he?"

Lambo's eye twitch. Way to have faith in your Sou Chef fellas.

"Gin!", Sanji calls out demandingly, "Point that gun at me!"

. . . What?

"Are you serious?", hissed Lambo with narrowed eyes, flicking between Gin and Sanji.

"Hey, what if you die!", shouts Luffy worriedly.

"Shut up.", Sanji growled through gritted teeth.

Lambo growled in frustration. This damn cook is so damn stubborn! It wouldn't change the situation any, just a different hostage.

"Sanji, why you?", Gin asks.

"Some one's eager to die.", said a familiar posh voice.

It took ever will power Lambo had not to groan. Shouldn't this guy still be knocked out? Or is that pearl headpiece of his good for something?

"Lucky for you I'd be more than happy to oblige."

Lambo turns to see Pearl getting back on his feet, and he growled in frustration. Nami sailed away on the Going Merry, Usopp is chasing after her with heavily injured, barely alive, Zoro, pirates are trying to overtake the Baratie, Gin has taken Zeff hostage, Sanji is acting like a reckless dumbass, and this guy, Pearl, just won't stay down.

Can anything else go wrong here!?!?

.

.

.