Chapter Seventeen: Meeting Sanji! Who the Hell is the Pirate Creed?

Lambo, having been practically isolated most of his life, doesn't like being alone. He is able to deal with it, to a degree, but it still terrifies him. No matter how well he can deal with it or not. Not to mention, because of the of the multitude of criticism and scolding's he has received, most he didn't even deserve, his anxiety has increased while his self-esteem has plummeted.

Yeah, he's a little messed up, but who wouldn't be when people expect you to be nothing and walk all over you?

So, excuse Lambo if he finds it hard to believe someone to be easily angered over something like food. To be so passionate over one thing that others take for granted in the grand scheme of life.

It, for some reason, made Lambo feel lighter. It made him hope, and truly believe, that if Sanji is this passionate about food, others could care for him just the same. It brought more hope into Lambo's already brightening future.

"Oh no! Our customer!", came a shout.

And then the moment was ruined by a weird looking beef-nut.

"Damn it, not again Sanji!", the beef-nut shouts as he strides forward, "What do you think you're doing to our customer!"

Wait, this has happened before?

"Can't you see that's a Marine Lieutenant!?"

Lambo's pretty sure the guy knows; he just doesn't care.

Sanji turns to the beef-nut with a sneer, "You're a terrible cook, what makes you think you can tell me what to do?"

"A crappy cook like you is calling me bad?", the beef-nut snarled as he marched right in front of Sanji, who is still holding up Fullbody by his neck, "Restaurants can't exist without their customers! They're our life blood, and we don't want to keep hurting them like you seem to be doing!"

"But he deserved it.", snarled Sanji, "He didn't treat the food or me with respect. And he insulted all the cooks!"

With a hard glare, Sanji let Fullbody go, his limp form falling onto his butt, hunched over as he coughed.

"So I simply taught him a lesson."

Lambo watched on with his crewmates in a tense silence before Fullbody's raspy voice cut through it.

"You're going to regret this. All of you.", Fullbody swore, his body trembling in rage and humiliation, "No restaurant should treat its customers like this. I'll shut you down. Do you understand me!? I'll shut you down! This entire place! This restaurant is finished! You hear me!?!?"

Lambo watched as with each word that left the Marine's mouth, Sanji's face twisted more and more in anger.

"Hey, maybe I should just finish you off right now.", Sanji replied darkly.

Fullbody's head snapped up as he stared up at Sanji with pure fear and bafflement on his face.

Yeah, he didn't think that through, did he?

Sanji strode forward before being held back by three chefs that ran from the stairs.

"Sou Chef Sanji, don't!", one screamed.

They were all trying to desperately hold back the pissed off Sou Chef as he shouted angered insult after insult at the cowering man that sat before him.

Lambo liked him.

But he also made a mental note to eat every last bite of his meal and not to anger said chef.

"Not such a big shot now, are yah? Are yah!?", shouts Sanji at the fearful Marine, who was sweating and shaking like crazy, tears clear in his eyes.