Chapter Twenty: Zoro vs. Hawk-eye Mihawk! Lambo's Respect!

It took longer than Lambo would have liked, but with the help of Luffy's Devil Fruit, they managed to fish out Johnny and Yosaku from the water, pulling the two on to the deck, crowding around their panting forms as they lay sprawled, like a starfish, on their backs.

"What'd You Say!?!?", shrieks Ussop angrily/panickily as he jumped forward.

"For real? Nami sailed off with the Going Merry!?", Luffy asks worriedly.

Lambo pushes his way through, panic clear in his voice, "Why the hell would she do that!?"

"I Need a Straight Answer!", Zoro shouts, popping forward too, "Now What Happened!?"

"Well...", Yosaku begins weakly, "It all happened in only a few minutes."

They took turns telling how Nami pushed them into the sea then sailed off. Lambo was just irritated at how perverted they initially acted at the start of the situation. Yet it was more of a cover to hide the hurt he felt from what he heard in the story. Nami's words echoing in his head. He can hear her voice as they echoed throughout his mind.

'If it's truly meant to be, I'll see them real soon.'

A shadow fell over Lambos eyes as he grits his teeth and clenches his fists.

"So that's the story of how Big Sis Nami took the ship!", cried out Johnny.

"We're sorry.", whines Yosaku.

"Damnit!", shouts Zoro angrily as he punched the wall, "She just had to make a bad situation worse!"

"The heartless thief! Kaya gave us that ship!", Ussop angrily exclaims.

Lambo didn't trust his own voice to say or add anything else, the two pretty much summed it all up.

"Wait! I see a ship.", exclaims Luffy standing on the railing, "It's the Going Merry!"

His eyes trailed down to Johnny and Yosaku, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Tell me where you boat is.", Luffy demanded.

"We have it moored to the Restaurant.", Yosaku answered.

"Zoro, Ussop, Lambo, don't just stand there. Take their ship and go get Nami.", Luffy ordered.

Lambo honestly felt sick to his stomach.

'I don't want to be with you anymore! Because of you, I have no friends! The entire school avoids you. And because I hang out with a talentless dumb cow like you, everyone avoids me too! But no more! You are no longer my friend Bovino Lambo! NOT ANYMORE!!''

"Calm down, let her keep the ship.", Zoro said uncaringly, anger still clear in his voice, "That woman's more trouble than she's worth."

'If it's meant to be than I'll take you back, but right now, don't come anywhere near me!!'

'If it's truly meant to be, I'll see them real soon.'

"Tch, she acts like we need to come for her to take us back.", Lambo said darkly, his bangs casting his eyes in shadow, "Why should we go after her, she tossed us aside as if we're garbage."

"She's the only person I'll accept as the ship's navigator.", Luffy replied serious, face hard like stone, set on getting Nami back.

Lambo peered up at him, only showing a single eye, staring at Luffy who had a determined frown on his face, staring deeply at Ussop, Lambo, and Zoro.

Zoro sighs, "Fine, I'll do it. Your one high maintenance Captain, you know that?"

"Tch, whatever. You're the Captain.", mumbled Lambo before storming away.