Pt4

Today was your day. You had decided to provoke your boyfriend at a time when he would have had trouble reacting.
Sitting in the living room playing on the TV, he was in the middle of a very important tournament.
You were wearing nothing except a bathrobe that were hiding your n@ked body.
"What are doing ?? We need to win ! I don't want to give these suckers a single chance! "
You couldn't help but smirk when you heard him and walked into the living room.
He gave you a quick glance before leaning in to see the TV better and continue playing
"Darling, Can you move ?"
You dropped the robe, showing off your body, which quickly caught his attention
"Oh no, don't do that to me..."
"It's my turn to play now."
His gaze kept moving back and forth between your body and his screen, he had to make a choice, a tournament that would bring him a qualification or lay you down on the sofa.
"You don't know what to do ! I win !"
"Boys, sorry, I have to go"
Your smile disappeared suddenly after hearing him and you could heard his teammates in the helmet.
He put his helmet down after leaving the game and then pulled you straight at him, smirking. You knew that smile, he was going to make you regret your little game.
"Wait.."
"Don't you want to play anymore ? Who's winning now ?"
You swallowed, which made him laugh in a deep voice Goodbye your ability to walk.